• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Multi Brand Voucher Clarification | 1 Edge Point = 40P

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Axis magnus users were able to redeem edge points for multi-brand voucher. It was a loophole, Some people shared this loophole publicly on Twitter.

What is multi brand voucher?
A voucher with multiple (multiple brand) redemption option,
Normally we get 1 Edge point = Rs. 0.20 value but, in case of multi brand voucher, the value of edge point is, 1 Edge point = Rs. 0.40

Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 9.26.08 AM.png
  • BRANDS AVAILABLE:
    • Online - Shoppers Stop | Myntra | Prestige | BB Star
    • OTT - Zee5 | Sony Liv
    • Dining - Pizza Hut | Costa Coffee
    • Fashion - Louis Philippe | Vero Moda | The Raymond Shop | W for Woman | United Colors of Benetton | Levi’s | Woodland | Puma | Lifestyle | Bata | Hidesign | Hush Puppies | Aldo
    • Beauty & Health Care - The Body Shop | Kama Ayurveda | Apollo Pharmacy
This facility is exclusively available on axis privilege credit card holders only.

FYCv2TpUcAAPLWx.jpeg

Pro Tips :- If you want to redeem your edge points for multi brand voucher, then hold axis privilege card with your other axis edge points cards (like- Magnus, reserve, etc.), this will allow you to redeem your edge points (doesn't matter which credit card you have used to earn that edge points) for multi brand voucher.

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
Hi guys, has anyone used axis privilege card and redeemed axis multi brand voucher. I want to know what worth of vouchers they are giving in multi brand voucher.
Thanks in advance.
Best is Myntra and we have other brands like shopper stops Pizza Hut puma bata coffee coasta and so on but best one is Myntra and how many months old is your privilege credit card

Best is Myntra and we have other brands like shopper stops Pizza Hut puma bata coffee coasta and so on but best one is Myntra and how many months old is your privilege credit card
I got it recently, I attached the screenshot in which the current vouchers are mentioned. Do you know the amount for each voucher, the reason is whether I redeem this or FK or Amazon 2k INR voucher. I feel these much vouchers will have toffee values may be. So need suggestion which should I go with?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-30-12-17-58-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-30-12-17-58-07_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 102

bugmenot

TF Ace
Attached is the current set of vouchers and all has denomination of ₹500 and ₹1200.

How to redeem:
  • You need to first buy multi-brand voucher code from edge reward catalogue. It will give you ₹0.4/point.
  • All other voucher from edge reward catalogue like amazon pay, flipkart, tata cliq, etc. will give you ₹0.2/point
  • Then enter that voucher code to www.gyftr.com/rewards/privilegecard
  • Then you can buy vouchers for different brand as per your requirement.
  • I am not sure why dining category has myntra and shoppers stop. It should have pizza hut and costa coffee.

Attachments

• axis multi brand vouchers .pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
I got it recently, I attached the screenshot in which the current vouchers are mentioned. Do you know the amount for each voucher, the reason is whether I redeem this or FK or Amazon 2k INR voucher. I feel these much vouchers will have toffee values may be. So need suggestion which should I go with?
Bro if you redeem Amazon Flipkart is your choice but I think go for Myntra because it gives 2500rs for 6250 edge reward points where Amazon Flipkart gives 1000rs for 5000 edge reward points and depending upon your usage choice is yours but to get the best value it's Myntra

srpraneeth

TF Buzz
Bro if you redeem Amazon Flipkart is your choice but I think go for Myntra because it gives 2500rs for 6250 edge reward points where Amazon Flipkart gives 1000rs for 5000 edge reward points and depending upon your usage choice is yours but to get the best value it's Myntra
Luckily i got 12500 welcome benefits and also additional 5000 edge reward points as a service i told them to close the card and they offered me 5000 edge reward points to keep the card and i agreed and they also sent 5000 edge points on the call itself so i have almost covered 3 years annual fees

Chiraag17

TF Buzz
Attached is the current set of vouchers and all has denomination of ₹500 and ₹1200.

How to redeem:
  • You need to first buy multi-brand voucher code from edge reward catalogue. It will give you ₹0.4/point.
  • All other voucher from edge reward catalogue like amazon pay, flipkart, tata cliq, etc. will give you ₹0.2/point
  • Then enter that voucher code to www.gyftr.com/rewards/privilegecard
  • Then you can buy vouchers for different brand as per your requirement.
  • I am not sure why dining category has myntra and shoppers stop. It should have pizza hut and costa coffee.
Can I just redeem it just for 1 brand (for example: Myntra) or do I have to redeem it for multiple brands?

TIA

bugmenot

TF Ace
Seems like a temporary embargo. Magnus and other Axis bank card holders were redeeming for this voucher and may be axis is plugging this loophole.

Then also, it's not fair to do so because the privilege card has USP of this voucher and it must be available for card holders. I have raised a request to MD desk.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Seems like a temporary embargo. Magnus and other Axis bank card holders were redeeming for this voucher and may be axis is plugging this loophole.

Then also, it's not fair to do so because the privilege card has USP of this voucher and it must be available for card holders. I have raised a request to MD desk.
If u see card terms, it says double the value on achieving 2.5L spends. They will just deny saying that term.

bugmenot

TF Ace
If u see card terms, it says double the value on achieving 2.5L spends. They will just deny saying that term.
yes they have quite confusing wording. It is not clear whether doubling of value is unlocked after hitting the milestone or it's just a card feature no matter how you earn the required points.