• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Privilege - Multi Brand Vouchers are gone forever.

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_1025.jpeg

20th April has came and went now but I am still able to see the Multi Brand Vouchers as a redemption method in my app.

Does this mean that it was a false alarm? This also would mean that the Axis IOCL, Axis Select and Privilege are still worth the fees and still hold quite a bit of value.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Man I lost hope in axis..
Just waiting for hdfc cc soon .
I will keep axis card In shop box .

Already stopped using si & Previilage since months
Will keep rupay iocl in damp too
Cards come and go
Some get devalued, some new ones get launched

Btw, I think you should really give a nice send-off to axis, considering they pre-approved a lot of premium cards for you on call (without income proof I suppose),gave you the "VIP lounge" tag, and you too haven't been so graceful on them, having burned 60k points from 2 SI cards, and others too, that too within a span of 6 months or less I suppose? :D

On the other side, my axis account is 12 years old, have been their priority customer since 4 yrs, have around 7-8L FD with them, was using FK axis the only cc for a long time (~2yrs), did all my spends on same card, until I decided to ramp-up my card collection, and nearly acquired ~10 cards in last 1 yr itself.

I came to know abt the loopholes in axis when the party was about to be over, missed magnus magic, card replacement trick too and many other things axis was infamous for.

Finally, acquired the SI just in time (1 month back) to get at least a drop from the ocean. But now, SI is still value=able for me, having a lot of Samsung appliances to be purchased in line, so some silver lining.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
My privilege card is also my oldest card. I don't want to pay its fees now as multi vouchers are gone. What are the options to convert it LTF ? Or if I close it, will my cibil take a big hit?
Same situation with me too, I want to replace/upgrade my FK axis card and that is quite old card ~4yrs. If I close it, cibil account gets closed too and score might take a hit.
I have a question here, also thought of creating a thread for it. Axis is denying any upgrade/replacement on that FK card. They say you have to close it and then reapply some other card, but direct upgrade is not possible.

So, if I close the card, do I have the option to use the same cibil account for the closed card, again to be linked to the newer card, by requesting the bank? Is this even possible? Any experts who have done this/have any info on this please reply.

prateekm03

TF Select
Same situation with me too, I want to replace/upgrade my FK axis card and that is quite old card ~4yrs. If I close it, cibil account gets closed too and score might take a hit.
I have a question here, also thought of creating a thread for it. Axis is denying any upgrade/replacement on that FK card. They say you have to close it and then reapply some other card, but direct upgrade is not possible.

So, if I close the card, do I have the option to use the same cibil account for the closed card, again to be linked to the newer card, by requesting the bank? Is this even possible? Any experts who have done this/have any info on this please reply.
I recently upgraded my fk to SI, earlier myzone to privilege they are counted as new account in cibil, but date seems from 2019.

I thought axis uses single cibil account for all cards.