• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Privilege - Multi Brand Vouchers are gone forever.

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_1025.jpeg

20th April has came and went now but I am still able to see the Multi Brand Vouchers as a redemption method in my app.

Does this mean that it was a false alarm? This also would mean that the Axis IOCL, Axis Select and Privilege are still worth the fees and still hold quite a bit of value.

seekndestroy99

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think it's just technical issue from Axis side. It will get removed soon. Even traveledge is not updated yet.

If u see Axis privilege site, they have removed everything related to multi brand vouchers. Now it says welcome benefits of 12500 points worth 2000, not 5000 (again that is error and should be 2500 instead) or maybe they r reducing edge points to 10000 like reserve/atlas.

Saw this post too late, fucked up the points value. Regretting not redeeming now. Any other hack remaining now?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Haven't we gone too far and started calling any benefit a loophole? This was a benefit (not a loophole) which is open to public and themselves, they just removed it now.
Anything not mentioned officially is a loophole.

Multibrand was documented specifically for privileged card only and that too only on 2.5L spends. But it was working for all cards and irrespective of spends. So, I consider this as loophole 😄.

By adding 10K points on 2.5L spends on privilege, they have retained the intended benefits, while removing the unintended side effects.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
IMG_1025.jpeg

20th April has came and went now but I am still able to see the Multi Brand Vouchers as a redemption method in my app.

Does this mean that it was a false alarm? This also would mean that the Axis IOCL, Axis Select and Privilege are still worth the fees and still hold quite a bit of value.
Sbse pehle aapne ghabra nhi h

Change the thread tag , topic & add one gaali

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
IMG_1025.jpeg

@bvc19296 @vaibhav111 change the title & thread tag to devaluation

xvd1

TF Buzz
My privilege card is also my oldest card. I don't want to pay its fees now as multi vouchers are gone. What are the options to convert it LTF ? Or if I close it, will my cibil take a big hit?

prateekm03

TF Select
Man I lost hope in axis..
Just waiting for hdfc cc soon .
I will keep axis card In shop box .

Already stopped using si & Previilage since months
Will keep rupay iocl in damp too
is rupay IOCL that bad? Was planning it for fuel and UPI spends? (NOt able to get TN Infinity or better UPI card)