• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Axis Privilege - Multi Brand Vouchers are gone forever.

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_1025.jpeg

20th April has came and went now but I am still able to see the Multi Brand Vouchers as a redemption method in my app.

Does this mean that it was a false alarm? This also would mean that the Axis IOCL, Axis Select and Privilege are still worth the fees and still hold quite a bit of value.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I think it's just technical issue from Axis side. It will get removed soon. Even traveledge is not updated yet.

If u see Axis privilege site, they have removed everything related to multi brand vouchers. Now it says welcome benefits of 12500 points worth 2000, not 5000 (again that is error and should be 2500 instead) or maybe they r reducing edge points to 10000 like reserve/atlas.

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think it's just technical issue from Axis side. It will get removed soon. Even traveledge is not updated yet.

If u see Axis privilege site, they have removed everything related to multi brand vouchers. Now it says welcome benefits of 12500 points worth 2000, not 5000 (again that is error and should be 2500 instead) or maybe they r reducing edge points to 10000 like reserve/atlas.

You’re probably right but even in the preview of the link you posted it says, ‘activation benefits of Shopping or Travel vouchers* worth Rs 5,000’.
What a confusing bank.

prateekm03

TF Select
I had received my SI card, didn't activate it was waiting for 20th, even cc told me devaluation is only for welcome benifits.
Now I am trusting that cc, shall I activate SI now, they also gave 500 amazon voucher offer on first transaction.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I had received my SI card, didn't activate it was waiting for 20th, even cc told me devaluation is only for welcome benifits.
Now I am trusting that cc, shall I activate SI now, they also gave 500 amazon voucher offer on first transaction.
U mean 5k Amazon voucher?

No bro don't activate .

prateekm03

TF Select
You are talking about Samsung infinite card right ?
Which has 5900 fees
Or normal' Samsung with lesser fees
Samsung infinite one. Now I think if its confirmed no multi brand voucher so it doesn't make sense unless they give 3k voucher on last day 😂
Edit: I think I created a confusion: the 500 voucher they are giving is for activation of card as I still have not activated.
Also, I still see multi brand voucher in edge portal, if someone gets confirmation please post here too.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Samsung infinite one. Now I think if its confirmed no multi brand voucher so it doesn't make sense unless they give 3k voucher on last day 😂
Edit: I think I created a confusion: the 500 voucher they are giving is for activation of card as I still have not activated.
Also, I still see multi brand voucher in edge portal, if someone gets confirmation please post here too.
Even if u activate . points will come after 30 days
Without previlge voucher.
Only via Magnus 30k points can be justified

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
IMG_1025.jpeg

20th April has came and went now but I am still able to see the Multi Brand Vouchers as a redemption method in my app.

Does this mean that it was a false alarm? This also would mean that the Axis IOCL, Axis Select and Privilege are still worth the fees and still hold quite a bit of value.

Multi-Brand vouchers are now completely gone.

Attachments

• IMG_1032.png
    IMG_1032.png
    98.9 KB · Views: 28