• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Privilege to Axis Samsung Infinite upgraded successfully

jd123

TF Buzz
Today I called the Axis Customer care executive to close my Axis Privilege card which I haven't used for many months. They told me to upgrade to a Select card. I denied them, and after some negotiation, they offered the upgradation to the Axis Samsung Infinite card. It is already displayed in the Axis Application.

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Today I called the Axis Customer care executive to close my Axis Privilege card which I haven't used for many months. They told me to upgrade to a Select card. I denied them, and after some negotiation, they offered the upgradation to the Axis Samsung Infinite card. It is already displayed in the Axis Application.
with annual fees right?

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Congratulations!

I too was thinking of getting the samsung infinite card, but the per month and per year Cashback limitation made me skip it...

If you think of buying S23 Ultra now on Samsung website, HDFC Card would give 8k discount while Samsung Infinite would only give 5k (discount is 10% but is limited to 5k per month)

Found out that the best use of card is only to buy accessories (which are anyway way too costly that other brands) or devices which doesn't have HDFC discounts like S22 Ultra and others

insight

TF Ace
Today I called the Axis Customer care executive to close my Axis Privilege card which I haven't used for many months.
I might have to do the same as its pointless in front of Magnus.
They told me to upgrade to a Select card.
Might get that later as we are being processed to Burgundy.
I denied them, and after some negotiation, they offered the upgradation to the Axis Samsung Infinite card.
How much is the fee you had to pay?
It is already displayed in the Axis Application.
What part / section of the Axis App does this show in. I'd like to check for my options for the same to convert this -
World Privilege MC.

@jd123