• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation does Axis IOCL and previlgae make sense ?

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
READ THE BEST ANSWER:-
It was good days when iocl was giving
4% on fuel (100-5000 ) without surcharge when used via upi
ANd reversal was 50k only
Considering we could use those points to redeem Multi brand voucher for 2*
effective it was 8%
Now ,
Iocl - 4% (400-4000) with surcharge on both upi & card

& Multi brand voucher is getting discontinued.

with 3.5 lakh r reversal on iocl .

it has been given cynide for quick death.

now only option to keep iocl would be
IF u have it LTF
And u have car ..

#Update

Last edited:
Solution
READ THE update :- below ( updated post )

effective it was 8%
Now ,

IF u have it LTF
And u have car ..

#Update
If you have previlgae or iocl cc

Call customer care and Directly press for Card closurer -
Here the deal
If you have previlgae ( no matter 1 day old or 11 month ) u did...

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
effective it was 8%
Now ,

IF u have it LTF
And u have car ..
Every Axis Credit Card user these days..

Attachments

• 1000001606.gif
    1000001606.gif
    57.2 KB · Views: 9

_na_cheese

TF Premier
Axis - Dil se open ,dimag se band
Thanks.
But I don't really trust the call center dudes.

I didn't receive ER points once for a transaction called em he said the transaction is illegible for ER.

However I received ER points for the same after a week. 🫠

In netbanking/cc/iocl/rewards and benefits it says spend 50k for fee waiver. (Obv the 350k target will be updated there after 20th).

We'll only know the surety when it's 21st.

I want to know if anyone of you've already crossed 50k. What does it show to you?
*fee waiver unlocked*???

If that is the case. Will the lock it back once 20th passes by?

It's axis so we never know.

I have a meagre limit of 20k. Shared between this and axis airtel. No way I'm gonna be able to spend 350k.
Also these fu##ers don't let me do UPI transactions freely.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thanks.
But I don't really trust the call center dudes.

I didn't receive ER points once for a transaction called em he said the transaction is illegible for ER.

However I received ER points for the same after a week. 🫠

In netbanking/cc/iocl/rewards and benefits it says spend 50k for fee waiver. (Obv the 350k target will be updated there after 20th).

We'll only know the surety when it's 21st.

I want to know if anyone of you've already crossed 50k. What does it show to you?
*fee waiver unlocked*???

If that is the case. Will the lock it back once 20th passes by?

It's axis so we never know.

I have a meagre limit of 20k. Shared between this and axis airtel. No way I'm gonna be able to spend 350k.
Also these fu##ers don't let me do UPI transactions freely.
Yes it says all benefits unlocked

# annual fees reversal

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
READ THE update :- below ( updated post )

effective it was 8%
Now ,

IF u have it LTF
And u have car ..

#Update
If you have previlgae or iocl cc

Call customer care and Directly press for Card closurer -
Here the deal
If you have previlgae ( no matter 1 day old or 11 month ) u did spend on it or not
you can get 5K Edge Reward point as renetion benefits

2 - if u only have Iocl card - u will receive 2k points as retention offer

Point to note -
1 - u can only take 1 renetion offer if u have both card u can take for one
2- if u have availed renetion offer in last 6 month then u might not get .

Retention offer is offered by Customer care you don't even have to talk to retention team

Talk clearly for card closure & then ask for retention offer .

If u have any other card ( premium ask retention on them ).
marking my own answr as best answer is just for attention , dont want to create new thread

Solution

techt

TF Legend
Oh I see... so you take cash from patients and then pay from your credit card....
Mark my words. witness : @S S V @sidp @VISHESH_BANSAL @NShah
EDs6vqzVAAE4g09

The day is not so far, when we would be reading in papers that
'Dr. Singh, stitches up a patient with his CCs inside the stomach' - wait there is more surprise to this.
'Instead of opening and removing them, he makes the patient to drink acetone on advice of @plastikman ' - wait there is even more surprise to this.
'Despite mistakes over mistakes, @DocFixIt remains not guilty due to advocate BugsBunny'

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Mark my words. witness : @S S V @sidp @VISHESH_BANSAL @NShah
EDs6vqzVAAE4g09

The day is not so far, when we would be reading in papers that
'Dr. Singh, stitches up a patient with his CCs inside the stomach' - wait there is more surprise to this.
'Instead of opening and removing them, he makes the patient to drink acetone on advice of @plastikman ' - wait there is even more surprise to this.
'Despite mistakes over mistakes, @DocFixIt remains not guilty due to advocate BugsBunny'
Right, patient card se nahi CH3-(C=O)-CH3 peeke marega 🤣

rixypanther

TF Select
Something very weird happened with Axis IOCL card. I had done transaction of Rs 1000 at an IOCL filling station on 23rd March 2024. I should have got 200 ER points for this transaction but to my horror when I checked my points today they have counted this transaction for Rs 500 ( instead of Rs 1000 ) and credited only 100 ER points. My bill is generated on 12th of each month. Since that I have done 3 fuel transaction of Rs 2000 on 13 March , Rs 1000 on 17 March and Rs 1000 on 23 March. I got normal points for Rs 2000 and Rs 1000 transactions done on 13 and 17 March only this 23 March transaction has been counted as Rs 500 instead of Rs 1000 for edge points. In my credit card section it is clearly showing transactions done of Rs 2000 , 1000 and 1000 for these fuel spends.
Also I would like to tell that I had done a fuel transaction of Rs 1500 on 7 March 2024 but that would account the previous month billing cycle as my current bill is from 13 March onwards.
Has axis calculated this 7 March transction also in this Billing month's spend for points ?
Can someone please shed some light on this ?

rixypanther

TF Select
Something very weird happened with Axis IOCL card. I had done transaction of Rs 1000 at an IOCL filling station on 23rd March 2024. I should have got 200 ER points for this transaction but to my horror when I checked my points today they have counted this transaction for Rs 500 ( instead of Rs 1000 ) and credited only 100 ER points. My bill is generated on 12th of each month. Since that I have done 3 fuel transaction of Rs 2000 on 13 March , Rs 1000 on 17 March and Rs 1000 on 23 March. I got normal points for Rs 2000 and Rs 1000 transactions done on 13 and 17 March only this 23 March transaction has been counted as Rs 500 instead of Rs 1000 for edge points. In my credit card section it is clearly showing transactions done of Rs 2000 , 1000 and 1000 for these fuel spends.
Also I would like to tell that I had done a fuel transaction of Rs 1500 on 7 March 2024 but that would account the previous month billing cycle as my current bill is from 13 March onwards.
Has axis calculated this 7 March transction also in this Billing month's spend for points ?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
All on the same petrol pump merchant.
Did u swipe or upi .

Complaint to axis they will credit

prateekm03

TF Select
Hello,
I called today for canceling my privilege cc, the told me after 20th also multi brand voucher will be there, they are only discontinuing for welcome benifit. Can anyone confirm? I have received SI card and have not activated due to this

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
On previilage I got
Not on sI .
I'm chosen one. On FK Axis also they didn't extend any retention benefit or LTF or Fee waiver offer.

Only thing that is stopping me in closing FK Axis is that FK regularly provides best price on flagship mobile phones and with 5% unlimited cashback it becomes even sweeter. Like Presently iPhone 15 is listed @66k on FK and one can get Rs. 3300 Discount on FK Axis card.

Yes, SBI cashback is the solution but My Wife's SBI Cashback has low limit.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.