• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Multi Brand Voucher Clarification | 1 Edge Point = 40P

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Axis magnus users were able to redeem edge points for multi-brand voucher. It was a loophole, Some people shared this loophole publicly on Twitter.

What is multi brand voucher?
A voucher with multiple (multiple brand) redemption option,
Normally we get 1 Edge point = Rs. 0.20 value but, in case of multi brand voucher, the value of edge point is, 1 Edge point = Rs. 0.40

Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 9.26.08 AM.png
  • BRANDS AVAILABLE:
    • Online - Shoppers Stop | Myntra | Prestige | BB Star
    • OTT - Zee5 | Sony Liv
    • Dining - Pizza Hut | Costa Coffee
    • Fashion - Louis Philippe | Vero Moda | The Raymond Shop | W for Woman | United Colors of Benetton | Levi’s | Woodland | Puma | Lifestyle | Bata | Hidesign | Hush Puppies | Aldo
    • Beauty & Health Care - The Body Shop | Kama Ayurveda | Apollo Pharmacy
This facility is exclusively available on axis privilege credit card holders only.

FYCv2TpUcAAPLWx.jpeg

Pro Tips :- If you want to redeem your edge points for multi brand voucher, then hold axis privilege card with your other axis edge points cards (like- Magnus, reserve, etc.), this will allow you to redeem your edge points (doesn't matter which credit card you have used to earn that edge points) for multi brand voucher.

bugmenot

TF Ace
As you said, I can see multi brand voucher now amd also can see myntra in there..
However multi brand voucher was missing two days ago, when I last checked..
1696963751668.png

1696963783939.png
That image is just a placeholder. I just redeemed the points and myntra is not available on gyftr.

Check attached image for current available vouchers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023_1011_003155.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_1011_003155.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 38

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That image is just a placeholder. I just redeemed the points and myntra is not available on gyftr.

Check attached image for current available vouchers.
Thanks for clarification..After posting I too thought may be inside they are not available..you clarified it anyway..
They haven't changed the jpg file yet or myntra may come back after festive season is over

bugmenot

TF Ace
Whats the exact T&C is it same for all brands? I want to know can we use it in parts or its one time consumable for all brands.
You can use in parts. For example, you bought ₹5,000 voucher using 12,500 points. When you redeem the voucher code on gyftr site, you will get ₹5,000 balance. Then you can redeem gyftr balance for vouchers worth ₹5,000 for available brands.

amarnadh98

TF Buzz
After getting the card, how much time do we need to wait to get 12500 points to buy the multi brand voucher?
You are asking about the joining bonus 12500 points or just points accumulated based on your spends ?

1. If you are asking about joining bonus rewards, then 10-15 days after your 1st transaction.
2. If you are asking about just the points you accumulated through spends, then you can redeem them either for ₹2500 voucher for 6250 points or for ₹5000 voucher for 12500 points as soon as you earn those points and got credited into your rewards account.
As far as I know, there is no such limit to wait, as I have redeemed within a month or 45 days or so after my joining.

SSMV

TF Select
After reaching 2.5 lakh spends it's mentioned that one would receive double the benefits in multi brand voucher normally if we redeem 6250 points we would get 2500 rs multi brand vouchers of our choice so in reaching milestone will we get 5000 rs instead of 2500 rs

RTR01

TF Premier
Just now redeemed Multi brand vochure and I don't even have privilege card. Thank you for the link.
I have a Privilege card and I'm no longer able to see the the multi brand vouchers in the rewards store. The web links don't seem to work either - https://edgerewards.axisbank.co.in/lms/product-details/Multi Brand Voucher Rs. 5000/Privilege Card?productId=IV25

Does anybody know if this is some sort of intentional devaluation or is it possibly just a temporary glitch?