• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Redemption issues

Kaks2611

TF Buzz
So I have a M4B card since November and have decent amount of points for the ER account. I have recently noticed a big mismatch in point accumulation and even transferring to partner airline/hotels. I have also mailed the pno and premium.experiences regarding this but they are extremely slow at resolving this issue.

1st issue: Point Acculation
The ER portal as you know has 2 different buckets, Edge Rewards and Magnus Burgundy bucket. For the accelerated ER made with M4B card, it is just depositing it into the regular bucket which has a worse transfer ratio as you know.

unnamed.png

1707594700173.png

This is a major issue since most of the ER specific spends are done for accelerated ER collection, and this will be benefitting factor for the Axis Bank, not for our CC geeks.

2nd Issue: Redemtion

I've recently transferred 10,200 M4B points to qatar airlines, but the point difference does not add up in the TravelEdge account, it did a weird calculation of using both M4B and Regular ER points for one transfer.

1707594976454.png

This is the current status, I do not understand how the point difference came around 6k down in regular and 9k down in M4B since the point transfer value is 10,200.

Does anyone here have any idea what the transfer ratio is for Regular ER points after we have depleted all the M4B points, in this particular case, around 75k points left.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
So I have a M4B card since November and have decent amount of points for the ER account. I have recently noticed a big mismatch in point accumulation and even transferring to partner airline/hotels. I have also mailed the pno and premium.experiences regarding this but they are extremely slow at resolving this issue.

1st issue: Point Acculation
The ER portal as you know has 2 different buckets, Edge Rewards and Magnus Burgundy bucket. For the accelerated ER made with M4B card, it is just depositing it into the regular bucket which has a worse transfer ratio as you know.

unnamed.png

1707594700173.png

This is a major issue since most of the ER specific spends are done for accelerated ER collection, and this will be benefitting factor for the Axis Bank, not for our CC geeks.

2nd Issue: Redemtion

I've recently transferred 10,200 M4B points to qatar airlines, but the point difference does not add up in the TravelEdge account, it did a weird calculation of using both M4B and Regular ER points for one transfer.

1707594976454.png

This is the current status, I do not understand how the point difference came around 6k down in regular and 9k down in M4B since the point transfer value is 10,200.

Does anyone here have any idea what the transfer ratio is for Regular ER points after we have depleted all the M4B points, in this particular case, around 75k points left.
Axis reward portal is under maintenance.
They aren't even giving rp since 20 jan .
Sit back relax after complaint.
They will adjust i guess.