• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AXIS creditcard netbanking security question issues

rahee

TF Buzz
Hi
I have axis credit card only. and I use to access the netbanking with creditcard . Becasue statements will be more clear in the netbanking mode. Unfortunately there is something called security questions for going into the landing page. I forget the security question and answers. As a result i am not able to login onto the netbanking. or web of axis site.
if i am trying to reset the questions, the system is asking me debit card details.
But unfortunately i do not have debit card. there is no reset the security questions with the creditcard.
unfortunalty i live in a tier 3 city. the axis bank guys also not able to solve it.
even the agent in live chat cannot able to solve it
Can any one advise on how to reset the security questions and access the internet banking of the axis creditcard again?

Tejo

TF Legend
Mail to axis bank PNO to suppress or to reset security questions in the backend.

If ITless indusind do so, why not axis 😅

If not possible ask them to give insta zero balance ac with a free debit card for the inconvenience.