• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Register for Axis Bank Netbanking for Credit Cards users?

kapilahir

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
In case you got an Axis Bank Credit Card and you do not have any Axis Bank Account, and you want to register for Internet Banking then you can follow these steps.

First, send the below message:

CUSTIDCC XXXX (Last Four Digit of your Credit Card) send it to 56161600.

You will get your Axis Bank Customer ID via SMS.

Now go to Axis Bank Netbanking Login Page
At the bottom, you will see First time user? Register Click there.
▶️ Enter your customer ID Received via SMS and registered mobile number.
▶️ Enter your credit card number expiration and PIN (not CVV)
▶️ Next enter required details such as password and security questions.

You can access Axis Bank net banking using this method. Without having any account in axisbank.

kapilahir

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks a lot ! Now I can login to Netbanking .
I always had the CustID , but I think they started giving netbanking access to CC Customers just now .
Idk maybe but it will be useful for many like me who manages whole family financial things. Still if you call to cc they will say netbanking only available to account holders only 🤣

pratikjain4

TF Premier
Any specific benefits of having access to NetBanking ? I usually access/manage my Axis CCs using the axis app itslelf ( just the credit cards option inside the app )

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
send sms to CUSTIDCC space last 4digit to 56161600 , I'm sharing this cause if you want to apply for your 2/3 axis card , if you get your customer id it will easy cause for me i hold axis fk for 1.3 year but still clicking on existing customer doesn't create OTP for me so this way after entering your income detail in 2 page pre approved offer will show up https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/creditcard-applicationt.html

TF Ace
TF Family
send sms to CUSTIDCC space last 4digit to 56161600 , I'm sharing this cause if you want to apply for your 2/3 axis card , if you get your customer id it will easy cause for me i hold axis fk for 1.3 year but still clicking on existing customer doesn't create OTP for me so this way after entering your income detail in 2 page pre approved offer will show up https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/creditcard-applicationt.html
Hey Vaibhav, we already have a thread on this:

churn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I do not why. My registered mobile number is BSNL. I am not able to get this working -sending fails when I try to send to 56161600. Is there a way that I can get the CUSTID if I visit an Axis bank branch? Any inputs?

Edit: Sending it to +918691000002 worked. (Do not send SMS to random numbers that you see on forums. Do check it online as well before you send. This is the SMS banking phone number for Axis Bank)

Last edited:

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Someone please help me. I was a credit card only customer and registered successfully on net banking and recently k got the savings account.

When I login to net banking, I do not see my savings account , it only shows my credit card still. I have verified that the cust id for credit card and savings account as the same.

Does the linking takes time ? What is the process ?

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Someone please help me. I was a credit card only customer and registered successfully on net banking and recently k got the savings account.

When I login to net banking, I do not see my savings account , it only shows my credit card still. I have verified that the cust id for credit card and savings account as the same.

Does the linking takes time ? What is the process ?
I found the solution to my problem here :

Post in thread 'Axis Bank - Credit Card Management after Bank Account Closure ?'
https://www.technofino.in/community...nt-after-bank-account-closure.2377/post-51927

kvboy2023

TF Buzz
Now no reply comes after smsing CUSTID XXXX to 8691000002 and smsing to 561616, message is not getting send. Please help how to get Customer ID. With new Axis Bank Kiwi Credit Card, I am not even getting full Credit Card Number and Validity. Please help

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Now no reply comes after smsing CUSTID XXXX to 8691000002 and smsing to 561616, message is not getting send. Please help how to get Customer ID. With new Axis Bank Kiwi Credit Card, I am not even getting full Credit Card Number and Validity. Please help
As far as I know, 56161600 is a special number and therefore chargeable. Could you please clarify if you are using a postpaid or prepaid connection? If you have a prepaid connection, try recharging with a small amount and then send the message.

Reactions: Rkr

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Try with Mobile Number DOB and OTP route.
You won't need Customer ID.

kvboy2023

TF Buzz
T
As far as I know, 56161600 is a special number and therefore chargeable. Could you please clarify if you are using a postpaid or prepaid connection? If you have a prepaid connection, try recharging with a small amount and then send the message.

Thank you. I got the customer ID of Axis Bank through above advice of yours and have logged into Axis Bank login

Last edited: