• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Trust issues with Axis Magnus

Hisoka

TF Ace
This is not the first time that I’m mailing Axis bank for points not being credited and they’ve no idea what I’m talking about.

Few days back I received my bonus gift edge points for April, but not March. Upon asking Axis bank, they’re asking me to send screenshot for the transactions. A few days before this, I mailed them about Vistara card fees not being reversed, and shortly after the mail was done they reversed my fees.

My question is that do we have to reach out to Axis bank for these issues? Can’t they give any rough date that by this time you’ll definitely receive your points? Shouldn’t this all by automated at their servers? If I don’t reach out to them then my points wouldn’t be credited? This is not at all fair, we can’t just sit for this and mail every single time for all the bonus points and Axis acknowledging us only after that.

Granted that this card gives great points. But that doesn’t mean that you’ll randomly skip upon some transactions and don’t give points for them. This will never give us the satisfaction to shop from gift edge portal. If this is what they want then they’re definitely succeeding.

Attachments

• IMG_3089.jpeg
    IMG_3089.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 39

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I mailed them about Vistara card fees not being reversed, and shortly after the mail was done they reversed my fees.

Bro can you share the mail and whom you have sent, still not get the vistara fees reversal as of now

Dragon_slayer

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thats the standard process in email response; they wont tell you anything based on presumption. You need to provide them complete details and only then they will look.

From a user stand point, its definitely a pain point.

Hisoka

TF Ace
Thats the standard process in email response; they wont tell you anything based on presumption. You need to provide them complete details and only then they will look.

From a user stand point, its definitely a pain point.
I provided them the exact dates of transaction. Still they’re asking for screenshots. But the problem is why do WE need to remind them for all this. If gift edge points need to be credited within 45 days then March points should’ve come by now

phildunphy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried doing this, they ignored and said wait for 120 days, i even told them how march points are credited while Feb transactions are not. Same reply, wait for 120 days and then raise a complaint.
By the time they credit Axis will devalue transfer partners at this rate. So irritating.

I get the Axis reward rate is good blah blah but this kind of behaviour is why they can't even beat ICCI on credit cards, leave alone HDFC which is market leader in CC customer support