• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Burgundy Magnus 5:4 ratio

Post number 427 has been selected as best answer.

drsel

TF Legend
1) Please post here when your Magnus card with Burgundy status shows a 5:4 conversion ratio.

2) Also post if you have received a brand new Burgundy Magnus card or have the same old Magnus card.

3) Whether the brand new burgundy Magnus card is lifetime free or old Magnus card is made lifetime free because of your Burgundy 10 lac AQB savings account.

So far I don't think anyone in India is getting it, but its supposed to be starting from 15 to 21 September 2023.

Also kindly let us know how simple and easy it is to convert your existing ordinary savings account in Axis Bank to a Burgundy savings account. Thanks 🙏

Last edited:

rdargar

TF Premier
no card, no first intimation nothing on my side :(

side question: have anyone tried govt spends post 1st September and got ERs ?
Axis has paused reward points credit to Magnus holders , even the base rewards will not be credited for some time , so no way to know about gvt transactiom. However as per the last notification mos probably no rewards

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1) Please post here when your Magnus card with Burgundy status shows a 5:4 conversion ratio.

2) Also post if you have received a brand new Burgundy Magnus card or have the same old Magnus card.

3) Whether the brand new burgundy Magnus card is lifetime free or old Magnus card is made like lifetime free because of your Burgundy 10 lac AQB savings account.

So far I don't think anyone in India is getting it, but its supposed to be starting from 15 to 21 September 2023.

Also kindly let us know how simple and easy it is to convert your existing ordinary savings account in Axis Bank to a Burgundy savings account. Thanks 🙏
Ok

drsel

TF Legend
Saw this SS somewhere on the internet:
1694703976317.png
This is proof that all the accumulated existing points will get converted at 5:4 ratio if you make a Burgundy account.

What about the spends on the other three cards in your portfolio after making a Burgundy savings account ?
Will the other cards like Samsung infinite, Rewards , Select, Indian Oil also get 5:4 ratio conversion for future spends from September 2023 onwards?

drsel

TF Legend
I opened a burgundy account 2 days ago but I didn't receive this email.

I also contacted axis customer care and they said that they are going to fix the transfer ratio by 16th this month
Will the other cards in your portfolio also get 5:4 ratio from 16 Sep onwards, if you are Magnus burgundy?