• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Burgundy Magnus 5:4 ratio

Post number 427 has been selected as best answer.

drsel

TF Legend
1) Please post here when your Magnus card with Burgundy status shows a 5:4 conversion ratio.

2) Also post if you have received a brand new Burgundy Magnus card or have the same old Magnus card.

3) Whether the brand new burgundy Magnus card is lifetime free or old Magnus card is made lifetime free because of your Burgundy 10 lac AQB savings account.

So far I don't think anyone in India is getting it, but its supposed to be starting from 15 to 21 September 2023.

Also kindly let us know how simple and easy it is to convert your existing ordinary savings account in Axis Bank to a Burgundy savings account. Thanks 🙏

Last edited:

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's completely unacceptable behavior by Axis at this point. It's been 21 days in September, and they still haven't given any clarifications to Burgundy clients. Horrible (n)

These are HNI members holding lots of money in their accounts, treating them like this in no way feels acceptable.
Not sure what they are trying to achieve with this.

kapsshah42

TF Buzz
You can transfer money out of the account but you have to replace it to maintain 10 lakhs
My question is if I transfer 10L to my burgundy account which is linked to a family account.
1 How long will it take to get 5:4 trnf ratio?
2 Once I am done with the transfer can I transfer it to other family member account so that they can transfer theirs?And then back to mine.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
My question is if I transfer 10L to my burgundy account which is linked to a family account.
2 Once I am done with the transfer can I transfer it to other family member account so that they can transfer theirs?And then back to mine.
5:4 Magnus Burgundy is not yet implemented by Axis.

Last edited:

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just had a word with customer support. Had called to close my Samsung card but also enquired about Magnus + Burgundy status. She says there is no timeline yet and the product team is working on it. So for now, treat everything as a rumour

drsel

TF Legend
1. Nobody knows, not even Axis Bank officials and customer care
2. You can keep on transferring funds between your family members accounts , but the average quarterly balance should be 10 lakhs in order to qualify for the Magnus burgundy card with 5:4 ratio

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
1. Nobody knows, not even Axis Bank officials and customer care
2. You can keep on transferring funds between your family members accounts , but the average quarterly balance should be 10 lakhs in order to qualify for the Magnus burgundy card with 5:4 ratio
As per the latest update family banking is not eligible for burgundy magnus, each member in family banking need to be individually eligible to get magnus burgundy