• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus What's the latest on Magnus4Burgundy from Magnus with that 5:4 conversion?

baran12

TF Buzz
What's the latest on Magnus4Burgundy from Magnus with that 5:4 conversion?

I guess I'm late to the party, I applied online last week on the Axis website, but I'm not an Axis customer. I applied for Magnus, and got a callback, they said I can get Magnus with the new 5:2 or whatever is the conversion ratio. I asked for LTF Magnus for burgundy but the CC mentioned that offer was closed on December end. I can get 5:4 if I open a burgundy account as well with some minimum balance of I guess 5 lakhs. Fees are 12.5K and can be zero if spends are 25L in the year.

Anyhow I can get the old offer? Magnus4burgundy if that's what it was called and was 5:4 and was LTF as well right?

bing1309

TF Premier
Okay. Any idea whether things will get better or worse? And for vanilla Magnus or M4B or both?
No idea i took reserve cc and approved yesterday (making my experience thread once card will be delivered with images) turns out lot of changes on reserve, they are saying for me when i applied
1. Its invite only need OGS Statement
2. ITR 45 Lakhs
3. c2c need 15 lakhs cc with 1 year old
4. upgrade card of current axis needs 6 lakhs minimum

reserve and magnus card changes will comes need to wait for next month

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No idea i took reserve cc and approved yesterday (making my experience thread once card will be delivered with images) turns out lot of changes on reserve, they are saying for me when i applied
1. Its invite only need OGS Statement
2. ITR 45 Lakhs
3. c2c need 15 lakhs cc with 1 year old
4. upgrade card of current axis needs 6 lakhs minimum

reserve and magnus card changes will comes need to wait for next month
Thanks for the info 👍🏻