• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Query - Axis Magnus4Burgundy combo with other ER based cards for 5:4

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi fellow TFians,

Suggestion/info needed.

I have Magnus4Burgundy with 5:4 transfer ratio. I closed one of the other Axis cards two days ago, so currently holding 2 active cards.

1. By when can I apply for a new card (3rd Axis card)

2. If I apply for cards with ER reward structure, can I still leverage my M4B to convert ER points (earned using other card) to Transfer partners at 5:4 ratio. (it used to happen for old Magnus, not sure if it's happening for M4B as well)

3. What could be some of the ER based cards to consider - Samsung Infinite (30K ER at 5000+GST JF), Privilege (12.5K ER as JF) or Select (10K ER at LTF).

I wasn't able to find the specific query, hence opening a thread. Please redirect if the query/idea is already discussed somewhere.

Thanks!
@TechnoFino

bing1309

TF Premier
Points coming from different reward structure into M4b not going to happen. Any glitches happen later they will readjust the points or put negative status.
2nd card you apply if it's out of 5:4 and has 5:2 or 5:1 then it's gonna work.. 5:4 reward structure not possible for entry or exit with specific to m4b

Reactions: R@J

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
90 days from the last opened card
2. If I apply for cards with ER reward structure, can I still leverage my M4B to convert ER points (earned using other card) to Transfer partners at 5:4 ratio. (it used to happen for old Magnus, not sure if it's happening for M4B as well)
No .. afaik

3. What could be some of the ER based cards to consider - Samsung Infinite (30K ER at 5000+GST JF), Privilege (12.5K ER as JF) or Select (10K ER at LTF).
As 2 --> No, its irrelevat

drsel

TF Legend
Hi fellow TFians,

Suggestion/info needed.

I have Magnus4Burgundy with 5:4 transfer ratio. I closed one of the other Axis cards two days ago, so currently holding 2 active cards.

I wasn't able to find the specific query, hence opening a thread. Please redirect if the query/idea is already discussed somewhere.

Thanks!
@TechnoFino
1. If you yourself closed your Axis card (and you don't already have 3 Axis cards) then you can apply immediately.
But if your card application was rejected, you need to wait 90 days for Axis bank and 180 days for other banks.

2.Yes, but only in small increments at a time, depending on how many points are Burgundy points

3. Samsung infinite

Last edited: