• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis magnus 10k Joining voucher

Chotuv

TF Buzz
Hi all

I just recieved my 10k joining voucher from axis magnus and need to decide on which gift to choose. Do i choose 10k tata cliq or do i Choose 10k yatra voucher

Any suggestions tips and tricks from the experts here.

I have read articles on gold usage. I have also read articles on booking a return ticket and using 10k as well. However wanted to know what do the experts recommend

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
All of us claim the voucher that will suit our needs and requirements, which may be different from yours. You should do it too, highly recommend.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It’s better as @Ram1 told to take TataCLiQ voucher and buy gold, so technically you get the amount paid, instead of spending on online shopping. Else if you have travel preferences you can chose Yatra voucher.

Chotuv

TF Buzz
I was going through tata cliq and there are gold coins/bars of multiple brands ranging for 6k,11k etc. Should I take the 11k one. Also should I add some random product with it for the voucher to work

Ram1

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all

I just recieved my 10k joining voucher from axis magnus and need to decide on which gift to choose. Do i choose 10k tata cliq or do i Choose 10k yatra voucher

Any suggestions tips and tricks from the experts here.

I have read articles on gold usage. I have also read articles on booking a return ticket and using 10k as well. However wanted to know what do the experts recommend
After how many days of doing first transaction, you have received joining voucher?

vprajnya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
im not sure if you can buy gold coins with the voucher on TATA Cliq.
i was not able to purchase them using the vouchers received from SBI Aurum and HDFC Diners Black.

LT1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
It has been almost 2 months since receiving card and I still haven’t received the voucher :( Axis blames thriwe and thriwe blames axis.
Did you try reaching Thriwe support via Whatsapp on that page? Contacting them helped me in resolving the issue in 2 days. It was more than a month for me as well.