• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis magnus 10k Joining voucher

Chotuv

TF Buzz
Hi all

I just recieved my 10k joining voucher from axis magnus and need to decide on which gift to choose. Do i choose 10k tata cliq or do i Choose 10k yatra voucher

Any suggestions tips and tricks from the experts here.

I have read articles on gold usage. I have also read articles on booking a return ticket and using 10k as well. However wanted to know what do the experts recommend

kpravinramesh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi all

I just recieved my 10k joining voucher from axis magnus and need to decide on which gift to choose. Do i choose 10k tata cliq or do i Choose 10k yatra voucher

Any suggestions tips and tricks from the experts here.

I have read articles on gold usage. I have also read articles on booking a return ticket and using 10k as well. However wanted to know what do the experts recommend
Just buy the tata cliq voucher and buy a 2g gold coin from the store which will cost around 12k something ..

Anyone who bought gold coin from Tata cliq, how was the experience? If we want to sell that gold coin, will it be worth of the same value?
Online Gold coin prices include GST+Merchant markup in addition to the market price of the Gold, so:
1. At any given point of time the market price will be lower than your online purchase price
2. When you sell it in a store, there are several possibilities:
a. If it is for cash, they usually the merchant charges ~3% service charge (Also depends on the brand you have bought and at which brand store you are exchanging)
b. If you are exchanging for ornaments, most of the stores usually consider full market price for the gold you are exchanging

So, If you have bought the voucher for 10% discount and using it to buy the coin online and then sell it offline (at the best available price) then only you have a chance for a profit, that too not more than couple of hundred bucks per gram

Finally, not a great option if you want to flip it for a quick buck. I personally think that the hassle doesn't worth
BTW, I do purchase coins online time-to-time but from long-term perspective, don't have any intention to sell anytime soon

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thats main question. Who sold those coins? And how much you get?
I got the 22k joyalukka’s Gold coin for 10,916 and sold it for 9,600 locally to a friend. The shops were quoting around 9400 for the same. The delivery was prompt, well packed and it was very smooth for me. Had I kept that coin now (sold it in December) it would have appreciated by 200-300. The same coin is now available for 11,686 on TataCliq.

Chotuv

TF Buzz
Hmm some good insights. Also if i were to take the yatra 10k voucher and book a return flight will the total bill be accounted for in that 10k or only one way

sidart

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have received my magnus card. I have a query regarding the 10k TATA Cliq Voucher.
If I intent to buy something for 25k, Can I buy 3 more vouchers of 5k from Giftedge and combine all in one order to pay 25k using this method

T2A

TF Buzz
How long does it take for the voucher to be generated. I try to login on the Thriwe website but it says that the mobile not is not registered but the mobile no. is correct and is linked to the Credit Card. What can be done ? I have had the card for around 3 days and made multiple transactions.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How long does it take for the voucher to be generated. I try to login on the Thriwe website but it says that the mobile not is not registered but the mobile no. is correct and is linked to the Credit Card. What can be done ? I have had the card for around 3 days and made multiple transactions.
Call to Axis Burgundy Customer care as you are having Axis Magnus card you can reach out to them. 1800 419 0065. They will surely help.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got the message after 4 days of getting the card.

Teja Bhai

TF Buzz
In my case 5 days.. & I didn't call anybody.. Just wait.. Coupon msg must be on the way..😀