• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

No joining fee on axis magnus?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I received Axis Magnus card today and with that paper mentioning card number and fees.

I see that joining fee is mentioned 0 and annual fees is 10k. Does it mean joining fee is waived off for me? Check pic for reference.

Anyone got similar offer?
c2c or salary slips?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for magnus yesterday and received following sms IMG_20230122_110102.jpg
Congrats 👏

As multiple people got, you and @cardoptimizer , so seems like AXIS is running this for new aquirer of Magnus, with Free joining and annual fees.

Glad you waited and got it at the right moment as I remember Vimal from Axis was saying campaign going on for salary >3L in Axis as FYF. >5L LTF for Axis salary account holder on Magnus

So this could be another campaign or so, similar to it.

lokeshp36

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

can we have 4 axis cards at a time? I got Vistara Infinite as 3rd card just 1 month back.

Can I apply for Magnus right now? If there is a FYF campaign.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Please check, It's all promo code problem, so that's why some customer's getting FYF & LTF ,It's executive mistake totally then put wrong promo code, see my attachment, it's my tab & if myself I'm giving PF2 Promo code for magnus I'm getting OTP like joining fee 0 ,

Thankyou
Wow interesting Vimal, so basically first option/default option PF2 while they enter into the system by the executive, so they missed to select it and here you go lucky few who got it FYF 👍 😉

Enjoy guys, whoever got the right agents. I meant wrong/lazy agents who missed to select it :ROFLMAO:

Please check, It's all promo code problem, so that's why some customer's getting FYF & LTF ,It's executive mistake totally then put wrong promo code, see my attachment, it's my tab & if myself I'm giving PF2 Promo code for magnus I'm getting OTP like joining fee 0 ,

Thankyou
But will this actually work? Means you are not gonna pay 10k as joining. Right?
And why agent choose to do it. Basis on what criteria they do this code stuff?
Share some more details if you have

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

can we have 4 axis cards at a time? I got Vistara Infinite as 3rd card just 1 month back.

Can I apply for Magnus right now? If there is a FYF campaign.
3 is MAX per the current standards/limit but in the past few people including the MOD has got more cards.

If you have a good NRV with AXIS, you can try flexing the muscles for the 4th card through your RM or BM.

Other option...
You can call customer care and ask if they can upgrade any of your existing cards to Magnus provided you have limit(>4L is what being said)

I got my LTF Myzone with 3L+ limit only, called customer care and got my 2nd card as Magnus over the phone. They mentioned an option to upgrade but I said, issue a new card and retain my MyZone as well. That's it, all done.