• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

pjain2712

TF Premier
Where did you find this banner? I can't see it anywhere. Can you please share the link?
I got it from Twitter, you can check with customer care to confirm. I think we should not go by what it is showing in website, might be they will take time to update or may be it is limited period offer.

iAmPm

TF Premier
If you follow the apply process at last it will show you eligible card. This is screenshot of that. Even I am able to see myZone as LTF there. Though I already have it as LTF.
Coming to complimentary Sony liv membership it will be first year only. Second year onwards if you pay annual fees you get the subscription renewal otherwise not. Thats what mentioned in my welcome kit's TnC so verify that before applying.

skvignesh

TF Premier
Already have 2 axis cc got it recently, checked for axis Myzone ltf.

process will be like new application?

Have to give income docs/verification again?

Anyone applied new application previously when you have existing axis cc...

rjsudeep

TF Premier
how many axis cc can one hold? i have axis fk cc already.

PS on the website i am still seeing this as a paid card.
Up to 3 cards by default, 5 with approval.

LTF offer for myzone was available earlier as well, and now they have brought it back. Try requesting customer care for the LTF variant.