• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis my zone visa to rupay network

I got my zone in past for swiggy offers.. not after the devaluation it is never used apart from airport launge access.. it is a LTF card
I have heard that they are issuing it on rupay network also now.. shall i go ahead and switch to rupay from visa so i can atleast use it for upi payment.. so far i dont have any rupay card.
I am not sure in terms of offers, are they same for visa and rupay variant, specially the launge benefit.
If possible can someone also share document if any related to to myzone rupay variant

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I got my zone in past for swiggy offers.. not after the devaluation it is never used apart from airport launge access.. it is a LTF card
I have heard that they are issuing it on rupay network also now.. shall i go ahead and switch to rupay from visa so i can atleast use it for upi payment.. so far i dont have any rupay card.
I am not sure in terms of offers, are they same for visa and rupay variant, specially the launge benefit.
If possible can someone also share document if any related to to myzone rupay variant
No better get axis iocl

50k spend ( for fee reversal) .on rupay card u can use that much every year .
So technically a ltf ..u can negotiate after 1-2 year for making it ltf .

Edge Reward are better in iocl than myzone