• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My zone sony liv

Praveen05

TF Select
I received my zone card (LTF) . For availing complementary sony liv subscription, I have to do a transaction within 30 days of card issuance.
Is there any minimum transaction value? Or even a small transaction say rs.25 will do the trick?

Dharm

TF Premier
I received my zone card (LTF) . For availing complementary sony liv subscription, I have to do a transaction within 30 days of card issuance.
Is there any minimum transaction value? Or even a small transaction say rs.25 will do the trick?
How have you got it LTF?, as currently only Neo available for LTF.

drsel

TF Legend
I applied it on August 31st. At that time my zone and Indian oil rupay card were available as LTF
I had my zone lifetime free
I closed it in the first week of September, when it was devalued to 120 on 500 discount on Swiggy, only 24% discount.
Because my application for a better card was on hold, since I already had 4 cards

As soon as I closed this and Privilege card, my pending card application was approved.

Praveen05

TF Select
I applied because I wanted an LTF card with BOGO movie offer and lounge access. Plus this is my 1st axis card
I had my zone lifetime free
I closed it in the first week of September, when it was devalued to 120 on 500 discount on Swiggy, only 24% discount.
Because my application for a better card was on hold, since I already had 4 cards

As soon as I closed this and Privilege card, my pending card application was approved.

I have done first and only 1 transaction in month which is 128 INR and i got sonyliv subscribtion on 6th day of card issuance

Praveen05

TF Select
Then you should apply for Federal celesta and indusind Tiger
both are lifetime free with 2 free international Lounge access and many domestic lounge access
Sure, I have a pre-approved offer for indusind legend in paisabazaar platform, also the same is available in cashkaro. Is tiger better than legend?