• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone 2500 rewards for free (worth Rs. 500) every year only ONCE.

ZappyRed

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Those who are having Axis Bank my zone credit card are eligible for this.

Call Axis Bank customer care number at 1800 419 0072. Choose the third option it will get directly connected to the Axis Bank customer care.

Before going on with this hack please make sure that your credit limit is full which means you have paid all of your bill and the card is to its full limit.

1. Ask the executive to transfer this call to the retention team for which they will ask why do you want to transfer the call, reply them that I wanted to close the card or cancel the card.

2. Also make sure you ask the executive two cancel the card only with your explicit permission which means you will give a clear YES or NO in the last of the call.

3. When the call got transferred to the retention team you ask them that you wanted to cancel the card because of any weird reason for example there is no limit enhancement or anything like that.

4. Now the retention team will offer you that if you wanted to stay you can stay and they will be regarding you for your decision to not close the card with 2500 reward points it is equal to 500 rupees.

Note: This is applicable only once per card per year. Tried for the last 3 years. It worked for me.

Thanks

sahilsamyat

TF Buzz
I am holding Axis My Zone CC which is a paid card but I am getting offer for LTF Axis My Zone CC in my account & have taken the screenshots for reference but since I already have the card how can I make it LTF? I tried calling & mailing customercare@axis but the problem was marked as resolved without anyone calling or mailing me back. Any suggestions what to do next.
Same happen with me also. After I getting my Zone Chargable cards. Suddenly LTF card offer come then I call the customer care and ask her about the charges then she reply 500rs charges from 2nd year and first year is free but in my welcome kit first year is also chargeable.

Now, I asked for the LTF then she denied to do that and told me it is not possible. We are customer support only help you to have right to do any card LTF. After that she start telling me about the benefits and explained how is this card is already free for me. Specially with SonyLiv subscriptions. After that I said OK and cut the call.

I am technofino community member so, I know I will get LTF by customer call. Someone already mentions that in any previous threads that it always depend on caller. So, next day I call again and told her to make it LTF and then she denied again then I asked her to close the card and I explained I will got LTF. So, make it LTF or close it. She again start explaining the benefits but I am also persistent to close then she block the card temporary and then transfer the call to its senior with my permission. Then his senior also telling me same thing that making a credit card LTF is not in my hands but I am full dedicated, If you don't make it LTF then close it. I don't need that. So, he told me I am going to raise the request for the LTF bit it is not in my hand. Then he removed the temporary block and raise the request for LTF and boom. I got my axis bank MY Zone card Card is LTF and now I am enjoying it without any charges.

You can go with this route and if he didn't hear consistent for the closure no matter what useless reason he gave and If he close the card then reapply it of the LTF cards.