• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis My Zone 2500 rewards for free (worth Rs. 500) every year only ONCE.

ZappyRed

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Those who are having Axis Bank my zone credit card are eligible for this.

Call Axis Bank customer care number at 1800 419 0072. Choose the third option it will get directly connected to the Axis Bank customer care.

Before going on with this hack please make sure that your credit limit is full which means you have paid all of your bill and the card is to its full limit.

1. Ask the executive to transfer this call to the retention team for which they will ask why do you want to transfer the call, reply them that I wanted to close the card or cancel the card.

2. Also make sure you ask the executive two cancel the card only with your explicit permission which means you will give a clear YES or NO in the last of the call.

3. When the call got transferred to the retention team you ask them that you wanted to cancel the card because of any weird reason for example there is no limit enhancement or anything like that.

4. Now the retention team will offer you that if you wanted to stay you can stay and they will be regarding you for your decision to not close the card with 2500 reward points it is equal to 500 rupees.

Note: This is applicable only once per card per year. Tried for the last 3 years. It worked for me.

Thanks

techt

TF Legend
Many times these kind of tricks have turned to "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" ultimately getting the cards closed. Do at your own risk.

Last edited:

Heehaahee

TF Premier

Call Axis Bank customer care number at 1800 419 0072. Choose the third option it will get directly connected to the Axis Bank customer care.

Before going on with this hack please make sure that your credit limit is full which means you have paid all of your bill and the card is to its full limit.

1. Ask the executive to transfer this call to the retention team for which they will ask why do you want to transfer the call, reply them that I wanted to close the card or cancel the card.

2. Also make sure you ask the executive two cancel the card only with your explicit permission which means you will give a clear YES or NO in the last of the call.

3. When the call got transferred to the retention team you ask them that you wanted to cancel the card because of any weird reason for example there is no limit enhancement or anything like that.

4. Now the retention team will offer you that if you wanted to stay you can stay and they will be regarding you for your decision to not close the card with 2500 reward points it is equal to 500 rupees.

Note: This is applicable only once per card per year. Tried for the last 3 years. It worked for me.

Thanks
Works for free cards too? 🤣

COmM4nDer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am holding Axis My Zone CC which is a paid card but I am getting offer for LTF Axis My Zone CC in my account & have taken the screenshots for reference but since I already have the card how can I make it LTF? I tried calling & mailing customercare@axis but the problem was marked as resolved without anyone calling or mailing me back. Any suggestions what to do next.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Thanks
yeah it also work on axis select which offer some 5k-7500 edge reward if paid card as far i remember (my friend hold axis select and he mentioned so 5k-7500 edge reward was offered like a year or so back). on myzone it does worked my wanted to cancel his LTF myzone cause of devalution and axis bank offered me 2500 reward point and tons of people already know this, so yeah this work and been working from past 2 year or more. now it public it could be patched soon. so try at your own risk.

mailmenow

TF Premier
Many times these kind of tricks have turned to "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" ultimately getting the cards closed. Do at your own risk.

Yes bro. High risk. The retention team is always happy to close the card