• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
i think i'm only one where i have two axis card flipkart paid and myzone LTF , when i click existing customer trying to generate OTP ,it say detail not found, server is down . i don't hold a saving a/c with axis, but someone did mentioned without saving a/c and holding even 1 axis card you can go ahead and click on existing user

ltf4ever

TF Ace
is sony liv membership renewal not applicable for ltf cards? they have mentioned that the renewal code will be shared after payment of annual fees. usually, joining/renewal offers are not applicable for Ltf cards, but they have also mentioned the spend based criterion here, so a bit confusing:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220902-122651-769.png
    Screenshot_20220902-122651-769.png
    351.1 KB · Views: 21

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
is sony liv membership renewal not applicable for ltf cards? they have mentioned that the renewal code will be shared after payment of annual fees. usually, joining/renewal offers are not applicable for Ltf cards, but they have also mentioned the spend based criterion here, so a bit confusing:
bro i got myzone LTF card like 5 month back i got the sonyliv code, so it will be send just do a transaction within 30 days , amount doesn't matter

rjsudeep

TF Premier
i think i'm only one where i have two axis card flipkart paid and myzone LTF , when i click existing customer trying to generate OTP ,it say detail not found, server is down . i don't hold a saving a/c with axis, but someone did mentioned without saving a/c and holding even 1 axis card you can go ahead and click on existing user
The webflow is buggy with existing customer journey. So, even as an existing customer, you will need to go through the flow as a new user, only then it works, else says Customer details not found. Issue has been around for more than 3-4 month now.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
The webflow is buggy with existing customer journey. So, even as an existing customer, you will need to go through the flow as a new user, only then it works, else says Customer details not found. Issue has been around for more than 3-4 month now.
yeah this issue is more than 6 month old , what i did is found my customer id through sending SMS and form was pre- filled only had to enter some detail and saw all cc available for me to apply