• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

Strange

TF Legend
Last month I applied for My Zone directly from Axis website and It got rejected due to "duplicate application"

My pre approved Ace Card was issued on 25 June.

It's been more than 3 months but still I am not getting option to apply new card. My apply now for credit card option is stuck at old pre approved Axis Ace card.

@Batmanbaba any idea. How much time it takes to be eligible for a new pre approved card or reset old application?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Last month I applied for My Zone directly from Axis website and It got rejected due to "duplicate application"

It's been more than 3 months but still I am not getting option to apply new card. My apply now for credit card option is stuck at old pre approved Axis Ace card.

@Batmanbaba any idea. How much time it takes to be eligible for a new pre approved card or reset old application?
Its 90 days from last approval... U can apply from 91st day.... Just calculate..and 90 days have passed... And complain to customer care..do get a service request created...

Strange

TF Legend
Its 90 days from last approval... U can apply from 91st day.... Just calculate..and 90 days have passed... And complain to customer care..do get a service request created...
I think if I apply directly from website they will reject again with "duplicate application" reason because in Axis Mobile or Netbanking credit card apply now is showing my old Axis Ace application.

Strange

TF Legend
That's why!!! Most of the people are facing rejection from 2nd LTF cards... Pathetic
My friend who has LTF Flipkart Axis applied for Axis My Zone LTF and it got approved last month. He got the same limit as flipkart axis.

He is a credit card only user i.e. no savings account with axis bank.

MdMs

TF Buzz

i think if you get also fd based myzone credit card and afterthat raise a request to cancel. so credit department has taken duplicate application. bcz I am also trying lot of times. it has been declined (duplicate application)

paresh22

TF Ace
My brother applied MyZone LTF on 27th Sept, Cibil enquiry happened, he got 800 score, vkyc also done. No documentation asked and status also kept pending. Today he asked to customer care and the lady on call told him his application rejected. He has yet not got any official communication yet.
Any help appreciated for him to get this card as its LTF. He don't have any relationship with Axis at all. He is non-salaried person, 4.5L ITR.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
My brother applied MyZone LTF on 27th Sept, Cibil enquiry happened, he got 800 score, vkyc also done. No documentation asked and status also kept pending. Today he asked to customer care and the lady on call told him his application rejected. He has yet not got any official communication yet.
Any help appreciated for him to get this card as its LTF. He don't have any relationship with Axis at all. He is non-salaried person, 4.5L ITR.
In axis the most basic to get a credit card hassle free is being a existing customer ( only savings account not credit card). It doesn't matter if u have 800 or 850 cibil axis just dont care.....

I am a existing axis bank easy access account holder in rural branch with just 2500 mab... It was a 5 month old account... And i Got my myzone ltf approved last month in 2 minutes of application... Cibil was just 751

I have multiple rejection from axis for my cc application self employed want to process c2c highest ClL 6.56 HDFC, 6.3L ICICI, 4.56L each for SBI and IDfc, 3.0L for BOB eterna, 1.9L for amex MRCC. Can someone from the community can help me.