• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

Sanjay

TF Select
I applied
550000...they ask yearly...and yes...fir me only 1 point got deducted..and it will improve in 2-3 months...
I applied through the CashKaro app. There they were asking for monthly income which is why I put 35000 that comes to 4,20,000. I also chose self-employed. Lets see again when I will fill on 12-13 oct.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Now I Am Able To See Credit Card And The Limit Of Card With First and Last 4 Digit.

IMG_20221004_234531.jpg IMG_20221004_234621.jpg
IMG_20221004_235108.jpg

But Dispatch Status Not Available.
Vese Axis Ki Burai Karte Karte Card Mil Hi Gaya 😂
But card shud be ltf...no joining and annual fees....there was offer going in sept...u need to complaint regarding it....myzone is not worth 500...its only worth ltf...

dhiraz

TF Ace
Do you already have Axis Bank credit card and Did you apply for MyZone in pre approved offer?
I Don't Have Any Axis Card This is My First Card I Opened Axis Liberty Account on 17th March 2022. Got This Card as Pre Approved.

But card shud be ltf...no joining and annual fees....there was offer going in sept...u need to complaint regarding it....myzone is not worth 500...its only worth ltf...
After Receiving The Delivery Message Confirmation I Called Customer Care And Said Why I Get a Chargeable Card While LTF Offer was Running I Also Said All Of My Friends Got LTF Card And Also Received The Card Very Quickly Why did Axis Do Differentiation With Me. Giving These Types Of Service Axis Promoting Itself as Dil Se Open

Axis Customer Care Said Sir You Applied Card on 6th October and LTF Offer Running From 1st September to 30th September. Then I Said I Applied The Card on 19th September and You Approved The Application on 6th October So This Is Not My Fault.

After Doing Too Many Arguments With the Customer Care Executive He Transfer The Call To His Senior.

The Senior Person Try To Approach Me And Said Sir We Will Give Some Additional Rewards Points Which Will Cover The Cost Of Joining Fee. But I Said I Am Not Satisfied Then He Giving Me Another Offer Additional Rewards + 1st Year Renewal Fee Waiver. I Also Reject This Offer. Then He Said Sir You Are Getting Many Benefit With This Card. Like Sony Liv Subscription & Swiggy Offers. He Said If I am not Taking Sony Liv Subscription Then The Card Can Be Converted as LTF. I Said Subh Kaam Mai Deri Kaisi. Who Cares About Sony Liv Subscription I am not a Big Fan Of Time Waste OTT Platform.

Then The Senior Person Raised A Service Request On My Card and Converted as LTF.

Axis Card.png

ltf4ever

TF Ace
After Receiving The Delivery Message Confirmation I Called Customer Care And Said Why I Get a Chargeable Card While LTF Offer was Running I Also Said All Of My Friends Got LTF Card And Also Received The Card Very Quickly Why did Axis Do Differentiation With Me. Giving These Types Of Service Axis Promoting Itself as Dil Se Open

Axis Customer Care Said Sir You Applied Card on 6th October and LTF Offer Running From 1st September to 30th September. Then I Said I Applied The Card on 19th September and You Approved The Application on 6th October So This Is Not My Fault.

After Doing Too Many Arguments With the Customer Care Executive He Transfer The Call To His Senior.

The Senior Person Try To Approach Me And Said Sir We Will Give Some Additional Rewards Points Which Will Cover The Cost Of Joining Fee. But I Said I Am Not Satisfied Then He Giving Me Another Offer Additional Rewards + 1st Year Renewal Fee Waiver. I Also Reject This Offer. Then He Said Sir You Are Getting Many Benefit With This Card. Like Sony Liv Subscription & Swiggy Offers. He Said If I am not Taking Sony Liv Subscription Then The Card Can Be Converted as LTF. I Said Subh Kaam Mai Deri Kaisi. Who Cares About Sony Liv Subscription I am not a Big Fan Of Time Waste OTT Platform.

Then The Senior Person Raised A Service Request On My Card and Converted as LTF.

Axis Card.png
axis resorting to chindhichori.

Axis Card.png
but why 30 September? even today i can see the card as ltf on their website!

RAJAT1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Guys I already hold 3 Axis cards. Recently applied for this as lifetime through cashkaro. Any chances that my card will be approved? or any workaround you guys know. I want this only for sony live and swiggy offer.

dhiraz

TF Ace
Guys I already hold 3 Axis cards. Recently applied for this as lifetime through cashkaro. Any chances that my card will be approved? or any workaround you guys know. I want this only for sony live and swiggy offer.
Which 3 Axis Card You Already Have.

What Is The Time Period Of These Card You Get.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Ace, Vistara, Magnus. I have got the magnus card recently.
Axis has limit of 3 cards.. Very few people with special permission or having high relationship value have 4 cards

Axis Card.png
U will get sonyliv voucher also... Acc to their t&c no ltf card is eligible for welcome benefits.. But still everyone has got sony liv voucher...... I also got it.... If u spend 1.5 lakh in 1 year from this card... U will get nexy year also.. Sony liv voucher

They saved themselves from getting their ass kicked by rbi surely..... Just imagine many people are not aware about offers or are not that tech savy... How they make fool of them....