• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

paresh22

TF Ace
I received this MyZone LTF credit card as my first Axis credit card on Monday. I followed the onboarding process to add card in Axis Mobile app. (I have no prior relationship with Axis bank) Everything went fine and I used it successfully on Swiggy as well. But I have 2 things to ask here

1) I am getting IVR calls once daily from 08037284744, 08045162651, 08045162653
I picked 2 calls and come to know that automated call is welcoming me for getting this card and asking me to open the link sent in SMS already during this call. I did not understand why they want that and keep hanging up those calls without further action from my side. That SMS also came yesterday only. I have already opened it yesterday and read that link, it is https://www.axisbank.com/bank-smart/safe-banking/security-measures-and-tips/cards.html

Question is has anyone experienced similar? How many days they will keep calling me?

2) What can be the process to get SonyLiv voucher? Wait till bill generation? I activated on 10th Oct so will 10th be my statement generation date always?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I received this MyZone LTF credit card as my first Axis credit card on Monday. I followed the onboarding process to add card in Axis Mobile app. (I have no prior relationship with Axis bank) Everything went fine and I used it successfully on Swiggy as well. But I have 2 things to ask here

I picked 2 calls and come to know that automated call is welcoming me for getting this card and asking me to open the link sent in SMS already during this call. I did not understand why they want that and keep hanging up those calls without further action from my side. That SMS also came yesterday only. I have already opened it yesterday and read that link, it is https://www.axisbank.com/bank-smart/safe-banking/security-measures-and-tips/cards.html

Question is has anyone experienced similar? How many days they will keep calling me?

2) What can be the process to get SonyLiv voucher? Wait till bill generation? I activated on 10th Oct so will 10th be my statement generation date always?
axis is notorious for spam calls. expect that for at least a month. they just want to ensure that you are Activating the card for online txn and start spending. just block those numbers.

you will get voucher sms within a few days of doing your 1st transaction.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Hey. I also got my Axis card. Was able to set netbanking password using mobile number and cc details.
Now how to login? There is a provision to get customer ID by sending sms on some number from my registered number.
Is there any other way to get customer id of axis without sending sms?

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey. I also got my Axis card. Was able to set netbanking password using mobile number and cc details.
Now how to login? There is a provision to get customer ID by sending sms on some number from my registered number.
Go to axis login portal, Click on forgot password and select registered mobile number and proceed, Your customer id will reflect on the screen

paresh22

TF Ace

I only used Axis bank on my Mobile. I installed Axis Mobile app, logged in using my mobile number and OTP, then went to credit card section and it asked me card details and then the activation code which came along with the card. It also asked me domestic and international transactions limit set and that completes my card onboarding in Axis mobile app. I also don't know if I have been assigned any customer id and where to find it. But my card got activated and started working.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I only used Axis bank on my Mobile. I installed Axis Mobile app, logged in using my mobile number and OTP, then went to credit card section and it asked me card details and then the activation code which came along with the card. It also asked me domestic and international transactions limit set and that completes my card onboarding in Axis mobile app. I also don't know if I have been assigned any customer id and where to find it. But my card got activated and started working.
So no need for customer id for Android App login?

Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg
I already had Flipkart axis cc and I recently got Myzone. Both are LTF. Now I have query that do axis bank provide separate limit for different cards? I have 53k limit for Myzone & 60K for Flipkart Axis. Can anybody confirm?

tuhin

TF Premier
I already had Flipkart axis cc and I recently got Myzone. Both are LTF. Now I have query that do axis bank provide separate limit for different cards? I have 53k limit for Myzone & 60K for Flipkart Axis. Can anybody confirm?
Great... Generally, they don't provide dual LTF cards... You are damn lucky person

tuhin

TF Premier
Axis has no clear policy for anything... All u can do is apply and wait for ur luck... Thats all... Axis is a moody bank.. Every things depend on person to person...
Till now I have tried 4 times (3 Online, 1 Offline using Salary Slip), and every time it was declined due to internal policy. God knows why! I asked customer care they informed me that Axis Bank generally didn't provide 2 LTF cards

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Till now I have tried 4 times (3 Online, 1 Offline using Salary Slip), and every time it was declined due to internal policy. God knows why! I asked customer care they informed me that Axis Bank generally didn't provide 2 LTF cards
Ya its rare... But if u have a savings account with them.... Things get a bit easy...... My axis myzone ltf was approved purely on the basis of bank account... I got approval message in 2 minutes....

tuhin

TF Premier
Ya its rare... But if u have a savings account with them.... Things get a bit easy...... My axis myzone ltf was approved purely on the basis of bank account... I got approval message in 2 minutes....
I can remember your MyZone LTF was the first unsecure card from Axis, apart from that you had one secured card. In this case, it is possible but those who are availing two cards as unsecured, Axis Bank is not providing them. For my case,I have Axis SB also but I am not getting

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I can remember your MyZone LTF was the first unsecure card from Axis, apart from that you had one secured card. In this case, it is possible but those who are availing two cards as unsecured, Axis Bank is not providing them. For my case,I have Axis SB also but I am not getting
No I was about to take secured card from axis... But with my experience with kotak 811 card I left it out... Due to that card.. I am. Not getting pre approved card from kotak even after 6 months of closing 811 card...