• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis is now offering My Zone card LTF | September 2022

pjain2712

TF Premier
Axis Bank is now offering MyZone Credit Card as Lifetime Free. Get Free SonyLive Membership, 40% off up to ₹120, 4 times a month on Swiggy & 1 complimentary airport lounge access per quarter.

Showing on Axis website:

Screenshot_20220901-192753.jpg

Link to Apply: https://clctab.axisbank.co.in/DigitalChannel/WebForm/

Before applying you can also check with customer care about LTF offer.

Below is the screenshot where you can check for zero fee while applying for the card in the website:

Screenshot_20220901-123350.jpg

Last edited:

sidboss

TF Buzz
My axis credit card is dispatched, however I havent received card details. This is my first axis credit card and i dont have axis account. Can i get virtual card details for making transactions?

Bhaskar

TF Premier
My axis credit card is dispatched, however I havent received card details. This is my first axis credit card and i dont have axis account. Can i get virtual card details for making transactions?
You can get to know card limit before delivery. Just DM in twitter about tracking status they will quote with last 4 digit. Then you can use it in axis WhatsApp banking to know the limit. Another option is to call CC and press credit card option the ivr will tell the last 4 digit automatically.

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
The pre-approved offer for the Axis MyZone Card was displayed. Applied through axis app, cibil received the first inquiry. After a second round of verification, Cibil received another inquiry. The following day, axis sends me this email. WTF this even means. I'm down two Inquiry CIBIL dropped 8pts & no card issued. Done with axis man

Attachments

• axis-01.png
    axis-01.png
    127.1 KB · Views: 66

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
The pre-approved offer for the Axis MyZone Card was displayed. Applied through axis app, cibil received the first inquiry. After a second round of verification, Cibil received another inquiry. The following day, axis sends me this email. WTF this even means. I'm down two Inquiry CIBIL dropped 8pts & no card issued. Done with axis man
That is the mischief of some agent... U shud complaint to pno....

Hrraj

TF Select
Sure raised a complaint with support if found unsatisfactory response will move up the ladder to nodal & pno
Bro their nodal and pno waste of time same case happen with me two application(one is declined other in process) in row and no resolution till the day same copy paste will get back in three working days from pno and nodal side too....Twitter and tele caller no way, If i don't get solution by next wed will complaint to RBI ombudsmen only way to get card and remove double enquiry.

Bhaskar

TF Premier
I received my card today. Activated and using in axis mobile app. But can't do registration for net banking. I got my customer id. But when I try to do registration the authentication part keeps loading. What to do? Any other way? P.S- No axis account.

akshayhs

TF Ace
- minimum salary for this card?
- onecard accepted as c2c?
OneCard is not accepted for C2C almost anywhere. I was suggested by someone here to attempt to get the BoB Select card by using OneCard as C2C. I haven't tried so I don't know if anyone else has been successful.

This is their base-variant card, I wouldn't expect them to have a salary requirement of more than 30k. (Maybe even lower).

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
OneCard is not accepted for C2C almost anywhere. I was suggested by someone here to attempt to get the BoB Select card by using OneCard as C2C. I haven't tried so I don't know if anyone else has been successful.

This is their base-variant card, I wouldn't expect them to have a salary requirement of more than 30k. (Maybe even lower).
U can only get bob card with it.... I myself got... Using onecard lite.. (fd one)

Saul Goodman

TF Select
Similar thing happened with me for Axis FK card 5 months ago. First was the online application I initiated. Second was the application initiated by agent who visited for KYC of the original application. Finally, they rejected both the applications due to "internal bank policy" and my CIBIL was screwed.

I'm also done with Axis.