• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace - Limit on GPay for Bill Payment

ramkumar_y

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banker
Hello,

I'm trying to make an EB Bill payment of Rs.117000 on GPay using my newly added Axis Ace Credit card. But, I'm always receiving "You've exceeded bank limit for this payment. Retry with a smaller amount" error.

Is the Rs.100000 limit apply to GPay bill payment using Axis Ace too?

Another doubt: Does paying around Rs.100000 bill every month using Ace CC lead to Cancellation/Cashback forfeit issues?

Attachments

• 20230116_223312~2.jpg
    20230116_223312~2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 59

Gautham

TF Premier
Hello,

I'm trying to make an EB Bill payment of Rs.117000 on GPay using my newly added Axis Ace Credit card. But, I'm always receiving "You've exceeded bank limit for this payment. Retry with a smaller amount" error.

Is the Rs.100000 limit apply to GPay bill payment using Axis Ace too?

Another doubt: Does paying around Rs.100000 bill every month using Ace CC lead to Cancellation/Cashback forfeit issues?
very likely. They'll say no personal use ebill will reach greater than 1 lakh. very high chances of card cancellation.

masti1234

TF Neo
Hi Guys, I'm getting the same message but for a residential electricity bill payment of 22,000 Odd.. again it's my first with ace credit card as i got it couple of days back. What is the exact limit. I don't know if 22000 also exceeds their limit? I don't want to sit for hours with customer care. So if you guys know what this prescribed limit is, please let me know, especially if the original poster knows by now. I cannot currently make the payment because "You've exceeded bank limit for this payment. Retry with a smaller amount"

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had the same issue yesterday when tried paying my electricity bill of 5997/- the app said limit exceeded the bank and UPI . Got my ace credit card last week only. Need to know why such error are showing for mere bill of 6k

Hisoka

TF Ace
Don't use for commercial purposes. They can cancel it without any prior notice
Can I pay me father’s factory electricity bill of 50k using this? I paid once and got 5% Cashback as well. But can I pay every month? It’s not technically commercial since we’re using it for our own electricity bill only

Can I pay me father’s factory electricity bill of 50k using this? I paid once and got 5% Cashback as well. But can I pay every month? It’s not technically commercial since we’re using it for our own electricity bill only
Problem is not about big amount of payment, but problem is because of cashback. I suggest you to make partial payment at electricity portal (if allowed) and pay balance amount using GPay.