• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,745
Last edited:

cherryj1988

TF Select
This isnt worth it even if its LTF . Their reward catalog is also not great. Is there any specific reason to get their card other than for LTF ?

rooneyforggmu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I know that. Just wanted to get his thoughts on a slight comparison. I understand this thread is about MNC list for AU LTF, but wanted to check if it's worth it. Thanks!

prc1990

TF Ace
Is it the official list shared by AU team? And which card variant can I get for the organisations listed under 'B' category?

Last edited:

rooneyforggmu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Sorry, no idea about that. I guess the customer support would reply to you regarding that. Try dropping an email to them.