• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,780
Last edited:

BlueFlash

TF Premier
@TechnoFino Is there a physical address verification done ? or is it just video KYC ?
Asking coz my Aadhar address is of work location city which is serviceable, but right now doing WFH in a tier 3 city.

asen

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply Normally (Online/Offline), apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.
Waiting for AU to start sourcing in Kolkata.

nirsark

TF Premier
Do they verify the company details by official email or company id? Can we take a chance by choosing salaried and company from one of the listed?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for confirming! And do you know which card variant can I get for the organisations listed under 'B' category?
Today I had a detailed discussion with a person from AU Bank Credit Card division & what he has told me is we don't have to be concerned about category.
If it is listed there & on the right hand side if "Life Time Free" is written then you are going to get in Life Time Free.
Now which card you will be given that is purely based on your current salary, Cibil score & your existing card which has the highest limit.

swastik2233

TF Select
I have a savings account with au bank , so i tried to apply for credit card using their app. After few steps it showed that they do not provide cc facility at my pin code , but later I found that they still made an enquiry in my cibil.

Should I raise a dispute to remove the enquiry ?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have a savings account with au bank , so i tried to apply for credit card using their app. After few steps it showed that they do not provide cc facility at my pin code , but later I found that they still made an enquiry in my cibil.

Should I raise a dispute to remove the enquiry ?
Raising an enquiry is a standard procedure set by RBI, you can not remove anything from there.
An enquiry means nothing but you have shown interest in their Credit Cards, that's it.
Unless there is a Hard Enquiry(Physical verification) you can safely ignore it.

swastik2233

TF Select
Raising an enquiry is a standard procedure set by RBI, you can not remove anything from there.
An enquiry means nothing but you have shown interest in their Credit Cards, that's it.
Unless there is a Hard Enquiry(Physical verification) you can safely ignore it.
Enquiry from bank side IS a hard enquiry & don't think it has anything to do with physical verification.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Enquiry from bank side IS a hard enquiry & don't think it has anything to do with physical verification.
Now a days if you just give PAN Card details along with your registered number & AADHAR in any bank for a Credit Card application, you will see an enquiry is raised in Cibil.
Even if you don't do anything after that, it will be there & is common with any bank out there.
I'm saying this because in last 2 month there are 5 enquiries generated for me only in 2 cases I got the Card & rest 3 cases I declined due to T&C.
I also tried to applied with AU yesterday from their portal & an enquiry is raised with Cibil whereas my pincode is in non-serviceable area.