• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,780
Last edited:

swastik2233

TF Select
Now a days if you just give PAN Card details along with your registered number & AADHAR in any bank for a Credit Card application, you will see an enquiry is raised in Cibil.
Even if you don't do anything after that, it will be there & is common with any bank out there.
I'm saying this because in last 2 month there are 5 enquiries generated for me only in 2 cases I got the Card & rest 3 cases I declined due to T&C.
I also tried to applied with AU yesterday from their portal & an enquiry is raised with Cibil whereas my pincode is in non-serviceable area.
I understand . But a proper procedure would be to stop the application before making cibil enquiry ( where the address pincode is entered , as in case of idfc and so many others ). Anyways , a useless hard enquiry in credit score for no fault of mine.

I hope they pre approve me cc when they start service in my area 😆

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I understand . But a proper procedure would be to stop the application before making cibil enquiry ( where the address pincode is entered , as in case of idfc and so many others ). Anyways , a useless hard enquiry in credit score for no fault of mine.

I hope they pre approve me cc when they start service in my area 😆
I had a discussion today with AU Credit Card sales manager on this.
What he has said is once the PIN code is brought inside the serviceable area then this one will work, no more enquiry will be done.

prc1990

TF Ace
Today I had a detailed discussion with a person from AU Bank Credit Card division & what he has told me is we don't have to be concerned about category.
If it is listed there & on the right hand side if "Life Time Free" is written then you are going to get in Life Time Free.
Now which card you will be given that is purely based on your current salary, Cibil score & your existing card which has the highest limit.
Thanks for sharing! This explanation makes sense to me. Are they providing cards for Kolkata folks?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thanks for sharing! This explanation makes sense to me. Are they providing cards for Kolkata folks?
Till now "No" if you want to apply through their website by putting PAN & AADHAR. They will launch this facility for Kolkata people in next 2-3 months.
However there is a second way of getting their card which is opening a bank account with them & get it as a part of Pre-approved offer.
But I will not recommend this because in that you can't decide/negotiate which card you will get also the timing is uncertain & the LTF facility.

prc1990

TF Ace
Till now "No" if you want to apply through their website by putting PAN & AADHAR. They will launch this facility for Kolkata people in next 2-3 months.
However there is a second way of getting their card which is opening a bank account with them & get it as a part of Pre-approved offer.
But I will not recommend this because in that you can't decide/negotiate which card you will get also the timing is uncertain & the LTF facility.
Ok thank you Souvik!

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Any idea what is the criteria for Zenith card that AU BANK is following? Anyone has Zenith card here?

chinmay

TF Select
Is the AU Zenith card good to hold in your wallet?

Asking specifically since I’m not sure if the charged fee is worth the benefits offered. Even tough I’ll be eligible for LTF as per the companies list shared here, is it actually worth having the card?

Im someone who looks for value add the card does and not just take up card since it’s LTF.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Is the AU Zenith card good to hold in your wallet?

Asking specifically since I’m not sure if the charged fee is worth the benefits offered. Even tough I’ll be eligible for LTF as per the companies list shared here, is it actually worth having the card?

Im someone who looks for value add the card does and not just take up card since it’s LTF.
no... if you can't get this card for free, stay away... but if you can get this card for free... then go for it... its a visa infinite credit card.

DISHANT

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can anyone tell how to get Au Zenith Life time free? Pelehe me Itne apply nhi karta tha pr @TechnoFino ne jese Bola free hai to kya harz hai to mene bhi abhi free vale collect karna start kar diya hai. Abhi sirf ST AND hsbc baki jisme hsbc to milega nahi to Koi batayega kese hoga AU zenth LTF. I have hdfc infinia and self employed

saikat743

TF Buzz
AU bank's credit card application process is so weird. Basically they would ask you to give your PAN card and Aadhaar details first and then fill up a bunch of information. After that they will make a CIBIL enquiry, and tell you which cards you are eligible for. Even if you don't like the card and don't complete the application process, you would still have a CIBIL enquiry at your end.

That's different from the industry standard. Usually, you are allowed to choose the card for which you want to apply, and after submitting the information, the CIBIL enquiry is made.

Not sure why are you not able to select the card that you want at the beginning itself.

vysakh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
AU bank's credit card application process is so weird. Basically they would ask you to give your PAN card and Aadhaar details first and then fill up a bunch of information. After that they will make a CIBIL enquiry, and tell you which cards you are eligible for. Even if you don't like the card and don't complete the application process, you would still have a CIBIL enquiry at your end.

That's different from the industry standard. Usually, you are allowed to choose the card for which you want to apply, and after submitting the information, the CIBIL enquiry is made.

Not sure why are you not able to select the card that you want at the beginning itself.
What if you don't meet the criteria for the card you selected? The CIBIL enquiry would still be made.

krishnarm23

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Applicants having 5L+ limit on any of the existing cards would be given LTF irrespective of the employer. I can provide contact details of the agent from Mumbai.

saikat743

TF Buzz
What if you don't meet the criteria for the card you selected? The CIBIL enquiry would still be made.
Yes. In fact the CIBIL enquiry at the start of the application process. They tell you the eligible cards only after the CIBIL enquiry is made.

saikat743

TF Buzz
Applicants having 5L+ limit on any of the existing cards would be given LTF irrespective of the employer. I can provide contact details of the agent from Mumbai.
What about the type of card? As per there online process, I am not eligible for the Zenith card, but eligible for all the other cards.