• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank Credit Card - How To Get Lifetime Free Credit Card From AU Bank - Lifetime Free Company List

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.

Attachments

• TechnoFino LTF_list_AU_Bank.pdf
    386.4 KB · Views: 15,832
Last edited:

chinmay

TF Select
According to me you should go for Diners Black since it has got the highest possible rewards points & it is the only card which is accepted to access lounges Worldwide even at a country which name is not so well known.

Therefore, if you have been given all LTF then you should go for all, else you only need to focus on DCB.
I tried applying for AU Card.

I work with an MNC employer which is in Super A category, still I was just offered Vetta as highest card.
I only would want to take the card if Zenith is offered.

What is the eligibility criteria for Zenith Card?
I got AU Zenith LTF.
Can you pls share the eligibility criteria if you know?

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I tried applying for AU Card.

I work with an MNC employer which is in Super A category, still I was just offered Vetta as highest card.
I only would want to take the card if Zenith is offered.

What is the eligibility criteria for Zenith Card?

Can you pls share the eligibility criteria if you know?
Your company category doesn't specify which card you will get.
It depends on the Cibil Score, Your salary, how many cards do you have also what is the maximum credit limit you have along with utilization and your credit history is how much old.

Company category is for their internal reference only. If your company name falls in any of the category it means that the card will be LTF, it doesn't specify which Card you will get.

Last edited:

chinmay

TF Select
Your company category doesn't specify which card you will get.
It depends on the Cibil Score, Your salary, how many cards do you have also what is the maximum credit limit you have along with utilization and your credit history is how much old.

Company category is for their internal reference only. If your company name falls in any of the category it means that the card will be LTF, it doesn't specify which Card you will get.
Hey thanks for explaining.

That helps clarify my doubt.

nikhil3693

TF Buzz
Please share the website link for PDF list of LTF companies . I couldnt find it anywhere online . i have doubt on authenticity of the list .

Dhruvkumar

TF Buzz
Please share the website link for PDF list of LTF companies . I couldnt find it anywhere online . i have doubt on authenticity of the list .
I think this is provided by some person working with AU bank to TechnoFino so it's kind of internal document. However obviously there will be update in it.

Hello everyone,
AU Bank offers lifetime free credit card to government employees & a few MNC employees. If you work for a company that comes under AU Bank's lifetime free credit card list, you can get a lifetime free credit card from AU Bank (Any credit card/Unconditional LTF).
Check if your company comes under the LTF offer list-
(PDF Attached)

How to get AU Bank credit card lifetime (Steps) —
1. Apply Normally (Online/Offline), apply for any AU bank credit card (All AU bank cards are being issued LTF to Gov & a few MNC employees - check LTF list).
2. Select your company name carefully
3. Wait for card approval
4. After card approval & delivery, you have to confirm your card pricing (LTF or Chargeable) from AU bank customer care.
If it's LTF... then enjoy.
If they inform you, your credit card is chargeable... then you have to request AU bank to provide you LTF card by sending them your proof of employment.
Send an email to creditcard.priority@aubank.in request them to convert your chargeable credit card to a LTF credit card & attach your last month salary slip & ID card.

AU Card LTF Technofino.jpeg

Done! They will convert your card within 3 business days.
Thank You Sumanta Da for this wonderful trick. I applied for AU bank credit card and got Vetta with 2 L limit and that too a LTF card as I am an employee of Tech Mahindra. This is the first premium card experience for me. Priority card is also included in the package.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank You Sumanta Da for this wonderful trick. I applied for AU bank credit card and got Vetta with 2 L limit and that too a LTF card as I am an employee of Tech Mahindra. This is the first premium card experience for me. Priority card is also included in the package.
Your location please

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally yesterday got AU Bank Altura+ card with 1.5lac limit , however during applying process was also eligible for zenith card with 5.5lac limit but choosen altura+ bcz of high joining and annual fees, since my company name is not in list so was not sure that AU would make my card LTF. So now my plan is to first make Altura+ card LTF and then apply for upgrade to zenith in next 6 month. So just wants to know will my plan gonna work or not

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@TechnoFino in the list shared by you I can see my company name however, when I called the Customer Care then they told me that my company is not listed. Therefore, how to validate which one is right?
Since after getting the card if my company name is not listed then the card will not be LTF which will be a big blow since I'm likely to get Zenith.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
@TechnoFino in the list shared by you I can see my company name however, when I called the Customer Care then they told me that my company is not listed. Therefore, how to validate which one is right?
Since after getting the card if my company name is not listed then the card will not be LTF which will be a big blow since I'm likely to get Zenith.
Take a screenshoot, email then and ask for confirmation.