• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU bank credit card devaluation

great

TF Premier
Dear Customer,
Important update! We've revised your AU Credit Card Reward Points related terms & conditions. For details, click https://m.aubk.in/UEFtGc3h2Md
-AU Bank

Seems for zenith credit card
Below changes will be applicable on your AU Credit Card w.e.f 5th July’23
1. Zenith Credit Card: Cardholders can earn maximum of 40,000 total Reward Points in a statement cycle with a maximum of 20,000 Reward Points on each Merchant category.
2. Reward Points Redemption Fees: A nominal fees of Rs. 99 + GST will be levied on every successful redemption. These charges will be applicable for all AU Bank Credit Card variants.
3. Redemption of Gift card’s/Vouchers/E-vouchers: Value of each Reward Points will be INR 0.20 if redeemed against Gift card’s/Vouchers/E-vouchers. This will be applicable for all AU Bank Credit Card variants. For all other categories of redemption value of each Reward Points will remain unchanged.

Last edited:

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear Customer,
Important update! We've revised your AU Credit Card Reward Points related terms & conditions. For details, click https://m.aubk.in/UEFtGc3h2Md
-AU Bank

Seems for wealth credit card
1. Zenith Credit Card: Cardholders can earn maximum of 40,000 total Reward Points in a statement cycle with a maximum of 20,000 Reward Points on each Merchant category.
2. Reward Points Redemption Fees: A nominal fees of Rs. 99 + GST will be levied on every successful redemption. These charges will be applicable for all AU Bank Credit Card variants.
3. Redemption of Gift card’s/Vouchers/E-vouchers: Value of each Reward Points will be INR 0.20 if redeemed against Gift card’s/Vouchers/E-vouchers. This will be applicable for all AU Bank Credit Card variants. For all other categories of redemption value of each Reward Points will remain unchanged.
Why do banks even have a redemption fee of 99 + GST? It’s really irritating to see banks downgrading themselves like this. Used to consider AU redemptions as no nonsense. Now they are also following the path of other shitty banks.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Dear Customer,
-AU Bank

Seems for wealth credit card
This is a crazy devaluation. For LIT, AZ voucher was a beneficial option. That too is 99+GST and additionally the value sliced from 25% to 20%. Horrible.

Though they have mentioned the limit for total RPs in a stmt cycle and one merchant for Zenith, hope it doesn't get applied all throughout - like for LIT (am skeptical since Zenith is their top card)

krishc

TF Ace
Dear Customer,
-AU Bank

Seems for zenith credit card
so all reward points need to be redeemed before July and then forget AU like I did with IDFC

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
1. 99 rs +gst will be levied on every successful redemption.
2. now previously value of 1 rewar point was 25paisa now it is 20 paisa if redeemed againt gift vouchers.

only it is lifetime free use it only in offers

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
1. 99 rs +gst will be levied on every successful redemption.
2. now previously value of 1 rewar point was 25paisa now it is 20 paisa if redeemed againt gift vouchers.

only it is lifetime free use it only in offers
see this email file

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-05_194022.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-05_194022.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 61

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Already known and being discussed here

Please use the search function provided, before opening any such threads.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Already known and being discussed here

Please use the search function provided, before opening any such threads.
@vaibhav111 bhai se bade moderator to aap ho 🤣

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Was pretty useful for me as I used to get almost 2% CB with my Xcite Ultra Card.
Now, will use Regalia instead of this.

A rookie move. They had a unique upper-hand over others, now lost it.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All AU cards devalued including their top end Zenith.
1. Capping on max Reward points in a month.
2. ₹99 fees for Reward redemption.
3. Value of each reward to be ₹0.20.

Please refer attachment for details

Attachments

• ausfb-credit-card-reward-points-usage-tnc_2ndjune23.pdf
    134.8 KB · Views: 24

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Alredy a thread is there on this..

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
Hi,
Is AU Zenith a good card for foreign transactions or its better to go for 0 forex charges credit card?
Also, post the devaluation, the reward rate of Zenith for dining and groceries shall be 4% and 2% respectively, right?

Lastly, the priority pass which comes along with it, on swiping the card we need to pay 27$ or the charges are nil at international lounges and what is the validity of priority pass?

I'm looking for a card with 0 forex charges and 0 charges for swiping priority pass at international lounges, I'm eligible for Au zenith LTF and before I apply, I need technofino community advice. If any card I must look into, do let me know. (I travel only once in a year for foreign trip and thereby not looking for card which are having very high joining/ annual charges and not looking into FD card like IDFC WOW for 0 forex)

Thanks folks in advance.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hi,
Is AU Zenith a good card for foreign transactions or its better to go for 0 forex charges credit card?
Also, post the devaluation, the reward rate of Zenith for dining and groceries shall be 4% and 2% respectively, right?

Lastly, the priority pass which comes along with it, on swiping the card we need to pay 27$ or the charges are nil at international lounges and what is the validity of priority pass?

I'm looking for a card with 0 forex charges and 0 charges for swiping priority pass at international lounges, I'm eligible for Au zenith LTF and before I apply, I need technofino community advice. If any card I must look into, do let me know. (I travel only once in a year for foreign trip and thereby not looking for card which are having very high joining/ annual charges and not looking into FD card like IDFC WOW for 0 forex)

Thanks folks in advance.
Zenith breaks even in case of forex transactions.