• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

APPLY FOR AU BANK CREDIT CARD, BUT THEY NOT GIVING ZENITH CARD

atik

TF Buzz
When i visited the portal of AU bank credit card application, i fullfill the criteria and later they not showing the ZENITH card option to me, as i am also eligible for LTF as i m employee of one the PSU. when i mailed them for zenith card is not showing they called me and said that you can apply other than ZENITH.

any other option to apply this ? ( apply only bcz of this LTF for me, other wise reward seems avg.)

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
When i visited the portal of AU bank credit card application, i fullfill the criteria and later they not showing the ZENITH card option to me, as i am also eligible for LTF as i m employee of one the PSU. when i mailed them for zenith card is not showing they called me and said that you can apply other than ZENITH.

any other option to apply this ? ( apply only bcz of this LTF for me, other wise reward seems avg.)
What's the highest limit reported on CIBIL of the cards you own?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
I hv HDFC REGALIA having 2.5 lakh limit.
HDFC doesn't report to CIBIL the actual credit limit. Check the high credit of HDFC card. And Zenith needs 3L limit to be qualified, thus you're not getting it. So pick whichever option is there. AU is evaluating the CIBIL and providing card on that basis

AsB

TF Ace
I belong to one of the Companies for LTF, but no card of mine is above Rs 2 lakh. I understand that I may not qualify for Zenith, but will I get any other AU card LTF?

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am holding LTF AU Altura+ with 1.5 lac limit. Did AU bank provide upgrade on basis of C2C.. as already holding HDFC , CITI & Axis with 5+ lac limit.. want to upgrade to Zenith
They have not started upgrade s yet. But you can approach them. I did and was able to get Vetta upgraded to Zenith LTF. But the only problem in your case is your card limit is less. Minimum 5lk is required for zenith. Or atleast nearby 5lk. Mine was little bit lesser than 5lk. But as an exception it was done.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They have not started upgrade s yet. But you can approach them. I did and was able to get Vetta upgraded to Zenith LTF. But the only problem in your case is your card limit is less. Minimum 5lk is required for zenith. Or atleast nearby 5lk. Mine was little bit lesser than 5lk. But as an exception it was done.
yeah thats, why I am asking that, will AU provide upgrade on basis of the limit of other cards or I have to keep requesting for LE on my AU card regularly in six month on salary basis to reach the required limit

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
This is strange @Pramtesh, I also reached out to AU to upgrade my AU LIT to Zenith, they responded by saying that currently they do not have any card upgrade mechanism in place. Would you be able to share the communication with their customer care. I have a healthy limit of 7+ Lakhs on my AU LIT.