• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

APPLY FOR AU BANK CREDIT CARD, BUT THEY NOT GIVING ZENITH CARD

atik

TF Buzz
When i visited the portal of AU bank credit card application, i fullfill the criteria and later they not showing the ZENITH card option to me, as i am also eligible for LTF as i m employee of one the PSU. when i mailed them for zenith card is not showing they called me and said that you can apply other than ZENITH.

any other option to apply this ? ( apply only bcz of this LTF for me, other wise reward seems avg.)

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also, it would be great if you could also share the screenshot of the approval message which might have been sent to you from AU when your upgradation request was finally approved. The screenshot you shared earlier only mentions about the service request only.
Email is very long. So I have sent the important part of the email

Attachments

• IMG_20220724_230304.jpg
    IMG_20220724_230304.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 90

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Don't hesitate to escalate ... CC executives generally have very less knowledge
Received the same copied pasted response that they do not have card upgrade mechanism in place despite me sharing all the evidences provided by @Pramtesh. I asked them to share the email of Nodal officer where I can escalate this issue.

Pramtesh could you please confirm your's Zenith is LTF or not?

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Received the same copied pasted response that they do not have card upgrade mechanism in place despite me sharing all the evidences provided by @Pramtesh. I asked them to share the email of Nodal officer where I can escalate this issue.

Pramtesh could you please confirm your's Zenith is LTF or not?
LTF. Neither my organization is in LTF category.

Attachments

• IMG20220708135609.jpg
    IMG20220708135609.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 97

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How did you make it LTF?
I didn't do anything. I received email from the bank. And i applied paid variant. As i knew the annual fees will be charged after 3 month. By that time i will have made the card LTF. But when i received the Vetta card. It was already LTF. I was shocked. After that my target got changed to get ZENITH. I shared the email to 2 frnds. Even their company was not listed. 1 frnd got approved LTF. Another friends card reject as non serviceable area

sahil624

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
On which email ID you guys are sending request to upgrade?

Also, if I accept AU Bank LIT card with 4.90 Lacs limit will it be possible to upgrade immediately after getting the card?

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1.Can you tell exact timings like you receive request number on 1 st and receive upgrade Confirmation on 3rd..?
2. Is you limit also increase with upgrade or you old limit you receive in you upgraded card..?
3. If limit increase then home much old limit and how much new?
On 2nd i email and in 5th i received response