• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

APPLY FOR AU BANK CREDIT CARD, BUT THEY NOT GIVING ZENITH CARD

atik

TF Buzz
When i visited the portal of AU bank credit card application, i fullfill the criteria and later they not showing the ZENITH card option to me, as i am also eligible for LTF as i m employee of one the PSU. when i mailed them for zenith card is not showing they called me and said that you can apply other than ZENITH.

any other option to apply this ? ( apply only bcz of this LTF for me, other wise reward seems avg.)

GopalB

TF Buzz
Thanks a ton brother, I will send these screenshots to AU CC and let's see how they respond.
Were you able to get ur vetta upgraded to zenith? I have vetta LTF with 3.05L limit.. my company is in LTF list as well... But same response of no system in place to upgrade cards as of now.. can you help plz here ?

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Were you able to get ur vetta upgraded to zenith? I have vetta LTF with 3.05L limit.. my company is in LTF list as well... But same response of no system in place to upgrade cards as of now.. can you help plz here ?
Your limit might be the issue. It should be close to 5L

GopalB

TF Buzz
Your limit might be the issue. It should be close to 5L
I asked for LE as well - HDFC Regalia first credit card with credit limit of INR 6.45 L and ICICI MakeMyTrip credit card also with limit of INR 6.00 L... But wahi automated response that LE is not currently possible in our system..

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I asked for LE as well - HDFC Regalia first credit card with credit limit of INR 6.45 L and ICICI MakeMyTrip credit card also with limit of INR 6.00 L... But wahi automated response that LE is not currently possible in our system..

I haven't heard yet from anyone getting LE

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
They are offering me a paid Zenith which I refused as there is no point in having it paid whereas other are getting it LTF. In your case, I would suggest you to escalate the matter to regional nodal officer and ask them for this upgrade as others are already getting it.

GopalB

TF Buzz
They are offering me a paid Zenith which I refused as there is no point in having it paid whereas other are getting it LTF. In your case, I would suggest you to escalate the matter to regional nodal officer and ask them for this upgrade as others are already getting it.
Where to get their mail id? I live in Surat, Gujarat region..

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
What reason they have given?
internal bank policy, if possible can you share how did you manage to upgrade?

I stated I've Vetta LTF card and my organization is listed in your employer list and I want Vetta to be upgraded to Zenith LTF.

On calling customer care, they're saying need to use Vetta for 6 months to get upgrade!

Pramtesh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
internal bank policy, if possible can you share how did you manage to upgrade?

I stated I've Vetta LTF card and my organization is listed in your employer list and I want Vetta to be upgraded to Zenith LTF.

On calling customer care, they're saying need to use Vetta for 6 months to get upgrade!
Rewrite them as the minimum limit for zenith is 5L.