• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyway to get LTF World Safari - No prior relationship with RBL?

dragonball

TF Buzz
I do hold high limit Diners Black and Zenith credit cards though. Is it possible to get RBL World Safari card LTF? If yes, what is the procedure?

following.
i too long rbl world safari for zero forex on mastercard platform with no prior relationship with bank.
usually ntb offers are better than upgrade offers, unlike this case. i also considered applying shoprite now and then asking for an upgrade, but someone in the other thread confirmed they would straightaway deny an ltf upgrade.
let me know if you find a trick.

following.
i too long rbl world safari for zero forex on mastercard platform with no prior relationship with bank.
usually ntb offers are better than upgrade offers, unlike this case. i also considered applying shoprite now and then asking for an upgrade, but someone in the other thread confirmed they would straightaway deny an ltf upgrade.
let me know if you find a trick.
20 days ago, I've requested cc to upgrade my existing shoprite LTF to world safari LTF. After 15 days of my request, they accepted the same and I can now see the new card in the app.

Madhav

TF Buzz
I already had shoprite before I applied for Zomato classic. They only offered me FYF World safari while closing Zomato card, which I declined. So, this shoprite was not an upgraded one
How long did you hold the Shoprite card before you got the upgrade and if you don't mind could you also share the card limit?

We (both) are RBL account holders since brach opening in 2017. Had a Platinum card for 5 years - disuse forced me to close it in Q1-2022.

Now, asked them whether we (both of us with 10L+ ITRs each) can get World Safari LTF. No confirmation in the last 1 month.

In the meantime - in App - offers are there for ShopRite LTF. NOT INTERESTED. WILL WAIT.

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
So I too don't have any prior relationship with RBL, so reading the forum, this seems to be the best strategies:

Shoprite LTF then upgrade.

OR

Get Safari now with MMT voucher so FYF and then renegotiate.

Last edited:
I spoke to the BM of RBL in Tirupati n their controllers at Chennai. It is not official - but verval instructions - that World Safari will be issued against sizeable deposit. Not exactly linked to FD - but bundled with FD. Without FD, even for long standing customers like us - it is a NO. Spoke to RBL CC. Again, it is a NO. I was using RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card for over 4 years till 2021-2022. Despite giving all the related info, Still a NO.

Result. I closed my SB - running since 2017 - in RBL Tirupati (since the week it was opened here) last week.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I spoke to the BM of RBL in Tirupati n their controllers at Chennai. It is not official - but verval instructions - that World Safari will be issued against sizeable deposit. Not exactly linked to FD - but bundled with FD. Without FD, even for long standing customers like us - it is a NO. Spoke to RBL CC. Again, it is a NO. I was using RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card for over 4 years till 2021-2022. Despite giving all the related info, Still a NO.

Result. I closed my SB - running since 2017 - in RBL Tirupati (since the week it was opened here) last week.
seems like the forex markup is causing them losses