• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyway to get LTF World Safari - No prior relationship with RBL?

dragonball

TF Buzz
I do hold high limit Diners Black and Zenith credit cards though. Is it possible to get RBL World Safari card LTF? If yes, what is the procedure?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Okay, but how were you able to contact that agent? through branch? also if possible, please try to fetch his contact details as i want to apply for this card through agent
i had applied online,but documents were kept on hold due to name mismatch in pan aadhar
then the agent came home for documents collection
thats when he applied it for me

daksh22

TF Buzz
i had applied online,but documents were kept on hold due to name mismatch in pan aadhar
then the agent came home for documents collection
thats when he applied it for me
If i am not wrong, online it is being offered only as First year free right? how did you convince the agent to process it on LTF basis?

pmhunter

TF Select
Shoprite upgrading to World Safari is pretty feasible, I called two separate times, once before and after address change, both times they agreed to upgrade it. I'm not sure if it's because of my prior Zomato edition, but my guess is getting Shoprite LTF and waiting for 3-6 months then upgrading to Safari LTF is easier than direct Safari LTF.

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group