• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyway to get LTF World Safari - No prior relationship with RBL?

dragonball

TF Buzz
I do hold high limit Diners Black and Zenith credit cards though. Is it possible to get RBL World Safari card LTF? If yes, what is the procedure?

How to get limit increase on RBL World Safari card? My card limit was decreased from 1.14 lakh to 10k a month back for no known reason and now customer care is saying they have no way to increase the limit for next 6 months.

Please suggest some way to get it increased.

I had a ZOMATO edition card that was upgraded to LTF Shoprite. After about 2 months I called them and asked to change it to some other card, they said it was not possible especially to give it LTF.

6 months after that, a week ago, I emailed priority care and said this card was useless to me (I had used SHOPRITE just once for a single 40k purchase) and never after that. Told them to either upgrade or cancel my card since it does not help.

THey emailed asking me which Card I wanted. I asked for the World SAFARI. They immediately approved it and it got dispatched. got it LTF as well. But with the same limit as my shoprite (1.45L).

But it could also be the timing, lot of banks have been very proactive these past 3 weeks with upgrades and with re-checking past applications.
I managed 3 upgrades within 2 weeks without any hassle (I am self employed so usually it takes time). IndusInd had rejected my application 3 months back but they called me back and approve the EAZYDINER FYF with 5 lakhs limit as well.

1.14lac to 10k? Damn. This is too low. I think you left your card idle for way too long.
It was idle for 4-5 months.

The experience has been getting worse for me with this card. Last week I was in Thailand and the card never worked on any POS machine there. It simply got declined everywhere for no mentioned reason. Only thing that worked for me was the Priority Pass in Bangkok airport.

hs23new

TF Premier
It was idle for 4-5 months.

The experience has been getting worse for me with this card. Last week I was in Thailand and the card never worked on any POS machine there. It simply got declined everywhere for no mentioned reason. Only thing that worked for me was the Priority Pass in Bangkok airport.
Same for me, RBL World Safari didnt work in Vietnam POS machines. Twitter team says to call customer care and customer care cannot find any declined transaction hence cannot help. Its useless to rely on this card for POS. Better to carry both RBL Signature plus DC and IndusInd Exclusive DC for back ups.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Same for me, RBL World Safari didnt work in Vietnam POS machines. Twitter team says to call customer care and customer care cannot find any declined transaction hence cannot help. Its useless to rely on this card for POS. Better to carry both RBL Signature plus DC and IndusInd Exclusive DC for back ups.
Thanks for sharing. Seems like a junk card. Headless chicken bank, in my view one of the worst in India. Have read multiple experiences with the bank on the forum itself so never got the courage to try them but a card which is specially made for int'l txns if it doesnt work there, essentially defeats the entire purpose.

Did you call or email for the request?

in my case, initially I called them after reading on this forum, but it did not help. After 3 months of not using the card, i finally used it just once because of some offer and then I emailed them up upgrade the card to ICON or WORLD SAFARI and told them that I have no use for Shoprite and as they can see, I could only use it once in 3 months. They immediately asked me if I wanted ICON or WORLD SAFARI and within 2 days approved the WORD SAFARI LTF for me