• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX, Special Offers / Campaign during 2023 Festive Season - Dussehra, Deepavali etc..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Will Amex run any festive offers/campaign during the upcoming Festive season 2023, like any particular bonus points/ discounts on Reward Multiplier Amazon and FK GVs etc?
If so, when would that be? What would be typical offers?
I would like to plan the spending for the upcoming sales..
Thanks

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
From my experience we can expect 2-3 times spend based offer (from Sept to Feb) like Spend XYZ amount and get ABC amount Gift Voucher of Taj/ Amazon/ Flipkart, etc (user specific offers)

Earlier they used to offer instant 10% discount or 10% cashback on online shopping portal but I don't remember if it was there last year

During Dec- Jan they come up with bonus RPs on insurance spends (this is also user specific)

these days offers generally come through Reward Multiplier

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
From my experience we can expect 2-3 times spend based offer (from Sept to Feb) like Spend XYZ amount and get ABC amount Gift Voucher of Taj/ Amazon/ Flipkart, etc (user specific offers)

Earlier they used to offer instant 10% discount or 10% cashback on online shopping portal but I don't remember if it was there last year

During Dec- Jan they come up with bonus RPs on insurance spends (this is also user specific)

Thanks for the info...
I am particulary looking for Amazon GIF and FK BBD sale . The plan is to load the respective GVs and use these GVs for the balance amount after applying the available CC offers for big purchases in AMAZON and FK...
That is the plan

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Thanks for the info...
I am particulary looking for Amazon GIF and FK BBD sale . The plan is to load the respective GVs and use these GVs for the balance amount after applying the available CC offers for big purchases in AMAZON and FK...
That is the plan
when you get the spend based offers, you can definitely meet those by buying GVs from Amex Gyftr portal (upto max allowable limit) and if still need more buy from respective websites

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Spend based offer spend 1 L. and get 4k voucher is already sent to many