• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AmEx Joining Offer

keerthirahul123

TF Buzz
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Friends,

My friend has recently taken AmEx MRCC card with my referral and the clause states. Spend 5000 in 90 days for 2000 points.

1) So this 5000 has to be a single swipe or spend or it can be any denomination totalling to 5000 in 90 days?
2) Bonus Membership Rewards, points each calendar month when the card is used 4 times for ₹1,500* and above in a calender month. So this 1500 can be with a single merchant for example from gyftr for swiggy vouchers of 1750 for 4 times, does it entitle the bonus points or do the transactions have to be with different merchants?

Solution
1) So this 5000 has to be a single swipe or spend or it can be any denomination totalling to 5000 in 90 days?
any denomination ..totalling 5000 or more
2) Bonus Membership Rewards, points each calendar month when the card is used 4 times for ₹1,500* and above in a calender month. So this 1500 can be with a single merchant for example from gyftr for swiggy vouchers of 1750 for 4 times, does it entitle the bonus points or do the transactions have to be with different merchants?
any mercahnt .. or any repeated merchant .. just need 4*1,500 or more tranasactions

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
Friends,

My friend has recently taken AmEx MRCC card with my referral and the clause states. Spend 5000 in 90 days for 2000 points.

is multiple spends totaling 5000

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
any denomination ..totalling 5000 or more
any mercahnt .. or any repeated merchant .. just need 4*1,500 or more tranasactions

Last edited:
Solution