• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex platinum travel retention offer

Hello I am using Amex platinum travel credit card and this card completing 1st year on 10 may 2024 I want this card actually but I am unable to pay the 5900 fees this year I want to know when will I get the statement to pay the fees in May 2024 or June 2024, my card approved on May 10 2023 in cibil also card open date as 10 may 2023? And how can I ask the customer care to Fee waiver?

drsel

TF Legend
If you don't want to pay the annual fee then simply close the card.
you can always reapply after 6 months using a referral link to get first year free.
You cannot apply before 6 months

Also you will get 2000 Mr points and your friend the referror will get 8000 Mr points

Last edited:

sabya123

TF Buzz
If you don't want to pay the annual fee then simply close the card.
you can always reapply after 6 months using a referral link to get first year free.

Also you will get 2000 Mr points and your friend the referror will get 8000 Mr points
Bad idea. Amex is infamous in Global market on banning customers with unethical behavior. They have not been strict in Indian market till now, but you don't know if they are marking these type of customers.

drsel

TF Legend
Bad idea. Amex is infamous in Global market on banning customers with unethical behavior. They have not been strict in Indian market till now, but you don't know if they are marking these type of customers.
Sometimes members have even referred their spouse for the other Amex card .
Like they have Gold and they referred their spouse for MRCC or
they have MRCC and they referred their spouse for Gold