• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Reward Multiplier monthly limit for Amazon Pay devalued to 10k?

SpidySpider

TF Premier
1000095024.jpg

Just checked and got this. I think you might have already purchased some vouchers in the same session and hence it is showing you this. It is still showing 25k for me.
It lets me add but it doesn't allow me to checkout with that, if you check my ss, there's 20k in the cart, so it is still allowing to add to cart, is it allowing you to go to the next pg? where you put the card details.

jk51

TF Premier
1000095024.jpg

Just checked and got this. I think you might have already purchased some vouchers in the same session and hence it is showing you this. It is still showing 25k for me.
Seems like a technical glitch because in this calendar month I haven’t purchased any card through reward multiplier still getting the same error since last sunday.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Facing the same error from Monday. Part of the problem were the vouchers stuck in the cart because I messed up multiple times with the CVV.
Anyway, I spoke with Amex CS a short while ago and the lady over there said the new limit is 10K per month. It varies from time period to time period and this is the current restriction :(

chatenrk

TF Buzz
I have one question, the site says 10K limit for a combination of card and mobile number. I have 3 cards from Amex, so by that logic I should be able to purchase 30K vouchers from Reward multiplier, but that does not seem to be the case. Checked with Amex customer care and they asked me to check with Gyftr. No response from Gyftr on this. Anyone else facing this and any clue why this is happening.

This seems more problematic now that they have reduced the limit to 10K