• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Reward Multiplier monthly limit for Amazon Pay devalued to 10k?

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have one question, the site says 10K limit for a combination of card and mobile number. I have 3 cards from Amex, so by that logic I should be able to purchase 30K vouchers from Reward multiplier, but that does not seem to be the case. Checked with Amex customer care and they asked me to check with Gyftr. No response from Gyftr on this. Anyone else facing this and any clue why this is happening.

This seems more problematic now that they have reduced the limit to 10K
You can buy 30k . Shouldn’t be an issue.

chatenrk

TF Buzz
I faced the same issue even when it was 25k limit. You need to use different mobile numbers.
Yes I can buy when I put different numbers but that is contrary to what they are saying on the site. Each card should allow 10K vouchers against 1 mobile number. It was still ok with 25K limit.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have one question, the site says 10K limit for a combination of card and mobile number. I have 3 cards from Amex, so by that logic I should be able to purchase 30K vouchers from Reward multiplier, but that does not seem to be the case. Checked with Amex customer care and they asked me to check with Gyftr. No response from Gyftr on this. Anyone else facing this and any clue why this is happening.

first validation is mobile number.. so technically per mobile number.. you don't even get to put card number before the error

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Are you trying to transact using your 3 different variants of Amex cards or are you using addon cards for the transaction ?

yogisco

TF Buzz
Unless you are planning a big purchase say like a mobile or TV of sorts(which can be even be purchased on shopping vouchers), what are you guys doing with so much amazon pay GVs?
For me 15-20k is more than enough for all my bill payments, rest is on shopping vouchers.

Last edited: