• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Reward Multiplier - Issues

Hi,

Amex reward multiplier issues.
1. Has anyone tried the Gyftr through their reward multiplier? It's a pain as it is not only not instant but one doesn't get it unless Vouchagram is contacted. First one has to contact the customer care who divert to Whatsapp, raise a ticket and just close it if the first call doesn't get answered. Has happened to me twice. The first time I somehow got hold of the customer care and got the amazon pay GV. Second time I escalated on twitter and then it quickly got resolved. It works beautifully with my #infinia but when the monthly cap is hit there I thought maybe let's try this as well. But it's poor
2. When I tried to book an Air India flight the flight didn't even show up on the website. I realised apparently it is only for Air India and not Air India express. Ended up using there 13% off on Yatra instead. Why would they be so unaware of these things?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Amex reward multiplier issues.
1. Has anyone tried the Gyftr through their reward multiplier?
yes
It's a pain as it is not only not instant but one doesn't get it unless Vouchagram is contacted. First one has to contact the customer care who divert to Whatsapp, raise a ticket and just close it if the first call doesn't get answered. Has happened to me twice. The first time I somehow got hold of the customer care and got the amazon pay GV. Second time I escalated on twitter and then it quickly got resolved. It works beautifully with my #infinia but when the monthly cap is hit there I thought maybe let's try this as well. But it's poor
for me it has worked smoothly as all the apay vouchers generated are instant
2. When I tried to book an Air India flight the flight didn't even show up on the website. I realised apparently it is only for Air India and not Air India express. Ended up using there 13% off on Yatra instead. Why would they be so unaware of these things?
need to read the tnc before purchasing aggregator vouchers