• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Reward Multiplier monthly limit for Amazon Pay devalued to 10k?

helloworld

TF Legend
But officially, an addon card is a different card, right? And addon card has a different family member's number as well. So, officially 20k should be possible without alerting amex or gyftr, right?
1713892324271.png

whichever way u understood, try to purchase and let us know if no issues next month (you won't get any issues this month for sure). Do not exceed mentioned limit on single card number, thats it.

Last edited:

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But officially, an addon card is a different card, right? And addon card has a different family member's number as well. So, officially 20k should be possible without alerting amex or gyftr, right?
isn't that what i also said? :)..dont stress so much..20k.. no one will ask anything.. 2L.. they may

helloworld

TF Legend
Oh thank you
Then what r d other options to complete 2x5k txns ?
Mrcc card is useful upto 20k only na

Honestly,

- 4x1500 = 12 months = 72000
- 14000 = 6 months = 84000

which will give you, 21120 MR and fee waiver as a return % 4.47 (1MR=0.33)

and if spent on reward multiplier: 5.12%

to avoid all this trouble with 'Amzn purchases' use either SBI CB, HDFC Swiggy or Millennia for 5% cashback and peace of mind.

ME_55

TF Buzz
Honestly,

- 4x1500 = 12 months = 72000
- 14000 = 6 months = 84000

which will give you, 21120 MR and fee waiver as a return % 4.47 (1MR=0.33)

and if spent on reward multiplier: 5.12%

to avoid all this trouble with 'Amzn purchases' use either SBI CB, HDFC Swiggy or Millennia for 5% cashback and peace of mind.
thank you
I applied for mrcc for education fee, but it's not supporting.
Sbi cb cc, no cb on education fee
hdfc swiggy is not useful to me
So is there any other card, which is giving more than 2% on education fee ?

helloworld

TF Legend
thank you
I applied for mrcc for education fee, but it's not supporting.
Sbi cb cc, no cb on education fee
hdfc swiggy is not useful to me
So is there any other card, which is giving more than 2% on education fee ?

No idea, my reply is about using MRCC to purchase through reward multiplier, which is where you want to spend. Or did amzn accept as a payment method for education fee and that is the reason you're trying to purchase over the limit offered by Reward multiplier?

Most milestone cards works and it depends on which cards you have: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/credit-cards-with-quarterly-annual-milestones.2491/

Education Fee is not that restrictive category except Xs, or IDFC as of now.