• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Reward Multiplier monthly limit for Amazon Pay devalued to 10k?

100Rabh_negi

TF Premier
y 2024 end all banks and cards will remove all loopholes
That will be good for genuine users who are doing actual spends on their credit cards. I wish there were selected no of cards ( mostly paid but different annual fee waiver) to choose from each bank so that we could selectively opt for cards suiting our lifestyle and spend pattern rather than collecting every LTF,FYF card possible on earth, without using them in a while.

sharpened

TF Select
I purchased 1k x 5 vouchers on my Gold card and 1.5k x 2 vouchers on MRCC so far this month. That's only 8k, but Gyftr is not letting me purchase 1k or 1.5k worth vouchers anymore. WTF?

Has anyone else reached the 10k limit before actually spending 10k?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I purchased 1k x 5 vouchers on my Gold card and 1.5k x 2 vouchers on MRCC so far this month. That's only 8k, but Gyftr is not letting me purchase 1k or 1.5k worth vouchers anymore. WTF?

gyftr is having issues... in all these devals.. their systems have bugs.. will settle down.. tried to buy HP Pay voucher - gave me a limit error.. have never bought them before :)..so yes... system issue

sharpened

TF Select
gyftr is having issues... in all these devals.. their systems have bugs.. will settle down.. tried to buy HP Pay voucher - gave me a limit error.. have never bought them before :)..so yes... system issue
Sucks, I wanted to buy something.

I think I've narrowed down the issue. The system is currently considering a rolling one-month window instead of calendar month.

I bought 1500 worth of GV on 26 Feb. That might explain why I can currently buy a 500 voucher but not higher denominations. The system thinks I've already spent 9.5k this month (instead of the 8k since March 1).

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sucks, I wanted to buy something.

I think I've narrowed down the issue. The system is currently considering a rolling one-month window instead of calendar month.

I bought 1500 worth of GV on 26 Feb. That might explain why I can currently buy a 500 voucher but not higher denominations. The system thinks I've already spent 9.5k this month (instead of the 8k since March 1).
Its calendar month, no one considers rolling 30 days.
Raise an issue with them.

sharpened

TF Select

Update: Problem fixed itself after 6 hours.

krishna9

TF Neo
Is it still allowing you to purchase more than 10k limit with different mobile numbers? I exhausted my 10k limit with RMN and tried to buy more with another mobile number. It is throwing an error after entering the Gyftr OTP.