• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Reward Multiplier monthly limit for Amazon Pay devalued to 10k?

helloworld

TF Legend
Is it still possible to purchase ₹20k worth Amazon gift card from Amex reward multiplier portal?
A customer (a combination of mobile number and card number) can buy a maximum of INR 10,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.

Note: With Gyftr (anywhere be it HDFC, Indus etc.), you can always do the magic (like changing numbers etc.) and purchase this month. But, mostly your card will be blocked and you need to fight with Gyftr next month.

There are other places to purchase vouchers, granted no upto 5x rewards but it will be peaceful.

You can purchase 10k amzn shop + 10k amzn gift.

As of now, I can see like this..

1712256813430.png

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is it still possible to purchase ₹20k worth Amazon gift card from Amex reward multiplier portal?

The Amex gyftr portal is going through some changes.

25K was the limit until a few days ago which has now gone down to 10K per month per user.
There was no official announcement so they could be testing something and this might change again in a bit.

As some other people have suggested, you can try using a different number and get more vouchers but at the moment, it's only possibly to get 10K vouchers per user(per number).

b4bhar

TF Buzz
will they block our card if we purchase more than 10k using a different mobile number? did anyone try this and was your card blocked? Please help as i need to purchase 15k of vouchers

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That's what my question was? I have a free addon card offer from amex. If this works, then i will take that addon card
it is a dedupe on phone number / email id... Add on card will be allowed by gyftr with a different ph num... amex on the other hand may question if the usage is v high.. there are many who use it for lots of vouchers.. but as IDFC has done today, they an always reverse points later.. so use responsibly

ME_55

TF Buzz
it is a dedupe on phone number / email id... Add on card will be allowed by gyftr with a different ph num... amex on the other hand may question if the usage is v high.. there are many who use it for lots of vouchers.. but as IDFC has done today, they an always reverse points later.. so use responsibly
Mrcc card is useful upto 20k only na

b4bhar

TF Buzz
10k limit for amz pay on all cards.
MRCC 20k has to be done with other spends or diff ph numbers
But officially, an addon card is a different card, right? And addon card has a different family member's number as well. So, officially 20k should be possible without alerting amex or gyftr, right?