• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Reward Multiplier Offer

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Amex is running an EOSS Promotional offer from July 29,2023 to August 15, 2023. Offer is valid only on spends made on rewards multiplier portal and not in case of buying Gift Vouchers from Amex Gyftr.

*Usual exclusions apply in case of Flipkart and Tata Cliq.

IMG_20230728_224153.jpg

T&Cs:

IMG_20230728_224305.jpg

Last edited:

SMGROW

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Me too. Just trying to figure if they sent email only to specific AmEx cards' holder as many people here didn't receive any notification. I received this email for my Gold Charge. What about you?
Received this for Platinum Charge card.
I also received another offer today for bookings on Indigo - 12% discount (on base fare) + 5% cashback (upto Rs2000) valid only for today. Minimum booking amount Rs5000/- .
Not sure if this is a targeted offer.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Received this for Platinum Charge card.
I also received another offer today for bookings on Indigo - 12% discount (on base fare) + 5% cashback (upto Rs2000) valid only for today. Minimum booking amount Rs5000/- .
Not sure if this is a targeted offer.
I guess it's applicable on all cards.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Did Amex MRCC transaction on Flipkart through RM and of course i haven't even received the bonus points. So I'm pretty sure they haven't detected it through RM .
You won't get a notification. It takes around 120 days for bonus points to get credited. One fine day, you'll receive these points. By that time, you won't even remember what these points were for. 😅

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did Amex MRCC transaction on Flipkart through RM and of course i haven't even received the bonus points. So I'm pretty sure they haven't detected it through RM .
150 days, excluding weekends and public holidays.

You can touch base with them in late Jan 2024, keep a record on the tab and hope for the best.

Raun

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Price on gold coint of tanishq is 69K while spot is 61K. 8K difference wherease discount is of 5K. Is there any other alternative ?
Instead of buying gold coin from tanishq, go with malabar gold coin. Malabar 10gm gold coin is atleast 5k cheaper than tanishq. Though malabar gold coin doesn't give bonus reward points, it qualifies for end of season offer. Confirmed from amex support.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Instead of buying gold coin from tanishq, go with malabar gold coin. Malabar 10gm gold coin is atleast 5k cheaper than tanishq. Though malabar gold coin doesn't give bonus reward points, it qualifies for end of season offer. Confirmed from amex support.
The customer support team may not give true information. I had a bad experience with CC team regarding that.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Well no such exclusion mentioned in terms and condition page as well. Like it is specifically mentioned for Ajio.

1691338118745.png
Ok fair enough
From where did you download this?

Also i can't see if it's worth it. Like still Malabar is selling at the price way more than market price of gold.
What's your plan/strategy to sell it?

Raun

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Ok fair enough
From where did you download this?

Also i can't see if it's worth it. Like still Malabar is selling at the price way more than market price of gold.
What's your plan/strategy to sell it?
Its on the tnc page of RM portal.

Well if you want to purchase gold coin for milestone benefit, thats the best rate from all the available options afaik.

opsnk

TF Buzz
Hello, new to amex here, i have purchased gold via reward multiplier site on candere by kalyan but the transaction is captured as 'RAZORPAY RETAIL PG' . does this mean it is not captured with multiplier program ?